To anyone interested in Professional Halo Racing!!!

EDAN x 130

Since im new in this community, i might not get alot of feedback but I have been the owner of a very fun racing league that I found 5 years ago called EDAN's Halo Racing League [EHRL]. I have mentioned this in my Introduction Thread.

It's based off of real world professional racing like NASCAR and Formula One. I know that NASCAR isnt very popular in the overall world because of it's constant left turns for hours on end, but it gets interesting after awhile because it is a CONTACT Sport. Everyone loves crashes but they also love exciting racing as well and that's what NASCAR has and so do we. Formula One is more like a Driver vs. Track and Driver kind of racing. It's more technical and a lot of fun as well.

There's one race that we make our most important race. It became our first ever closed circuit race in history. Bristol Motor Speedway, its the fastest half mile oval in the world and it is home to our greatest race ever. The One Hour At Bristol. It's a one hour endurance around this bullring.

Here is a promo video of the 11th Running of the Bristol Hour:

If you are interested and would like to join in for our 11th Season, hit me up a message or reply on this thread.

THANKS!

• Like 1