Bad kids

Cocoa

So when did this term become the new "noob".

People seem to use it most often when describing any player that uses any of the weapons besides the DMR.

ie-halo 4 is suck because it rewards bad kids who get AR kills with a rocket launcher .

Thoughts?

The plasma pistol br switch is still referred to as the noob combo. Depends why your playing the game I don't think theyres anything more noobish as the next if I have the choice of a rocket launcher or a dmr I and I imagine everyone would pick the first being called a noobs a retaliation of them not getting the kills on you xD I've never heard the term badkid noobs been circulated since halo 1 online I know that much

I've had 13 year olds call me a bad kid all the time on MW3, probably because I kill them 10 times in a match and I don't need silenced weapons and all the stealth perks, they probably are just trying to look cool because they think they're MLG material with those .6 K/Ds and what not...

I've never heard it in Halo, though, but I once was called a nubcake for killing someone with an AR.

Well not sure if everyone else thinks this way, but this is how I define bad kid, noob, and tryhard.

Bad kid: Someone who is bad, but wont admit it.

Noob: Someone who is bad, but typically only because they are new.

Tryhard: Someone who is bad, but tries so hard that he still gets kills. Example: hiding in base with rockets from a dominating team, jetpack+needler, etc.