Reach surpasses H4 for online player population......

littletunny

Never thought this day would come so quickly.

Its no surprise that the H4 online population has been steadily decreasing daily after launch. This happens to virtually all games after they are first released as the frenzy dies out.

The shocking stat is the fact that over the past few days, Reach is showing a larger population of online players than H4!!!

How can this be in such a short amount of time?

Chances are because of the mixture of Friends not getting Halo 4 until Christmas, Specialization code errors, Multiplayer not to their liking, many other reasons. Like Gears of War 3 thought there would be so many more on multiplayer. But I'm sure once 343 fixes the errors and everyone gets there codes the Halo 4 multiplayer will surpass all other games. :D

I'm sure once 343 fixes the errors and everyone gets there codes the Halo 4 multiplayer will surpass all other games. :D

It might get better later, but I really doubt that it'll surpass Black Ops II.

Like Gears of War 3 thought there would be so many more on multiplayer.

Yeah, Gears 3 was such a disppointment. It totally killed the whole franchise for me. I loved and played the hell out of the first two, but the third one was so bad, I gave up on it after a few months.

It might get better later, but I really doubt that it'll surpass Black Ops II.

Yeah, Gears 3 was such a disppointment. It totally killed the whole franchise for me. I loved and played the hell out of the first two, but the third one was so bad, I gave up on it after a few months.

I liked GOW 3 better personally. I still play it to this day :). Alot of people left early due to the new weapons however those players aren't missed -_- the game is smoother than previous versions as well :). I would recommend you to stick with Gears because it is very rewarding if you take the time to become skilled :)...Also try to find a group of laid back/skilled players to run with and you will have a much better experience :) I have some videos on my channel if you would like to see how the game runs for me :)... http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaCurt20?feature=mhee

Also if you would like, I have open spots on my FL so add me for gears or H4 just let me know who you are when you request so I dont delete it :)

Sure. People overreact all the time. In the next few weeks, with matchmaking updates coming out weekly, the game is going to improve massively, and people who said that Halo 4 was the worst game will come back to Halo 4. I guarantee it.

And you're probably right. After 343 sorts out the kinks people will come back. Halo Reach's gameplay isn't in the same league as Halo 4.

The > is the wrong way!

LOL, they're just hating on 343. They made the game extremely well and they also listen to fan feed-back more than bungie ever did. The matchmaking is going to get better. just give it time to develop... this is just like what happened in halo 2 which everyone knows is considered the best halo multiplayer. "fingers crossed"

I Prefered Reach has reach got a snipers only mode in the playlist now? does anyone know? As i bought this game today for team snipers and theyve gone and removed it from the playlist im absolutely fuming and if reach has got the sniper mode ill trade this crap tomorrow for reach.

I hope they don't remake any of the good halo 3 lvl's for this game, after seeing the way ragnarok has gone i would worry that the changes to the game be as they may need entirely new lvl's designed for them. The pit was an awsome lvl but with ordinance drops lol it would be destoyed, the only place they should bring back old lvl's is if they do a classic playlist with old school features.

Halo 4 is not Halo of the past and if they want it to succeed they have to take what they have done to it and move forward, the game is the not the beloved halo's of the past, its a different game with the same title so now we need different maps.

So far many features have been dissapointing but the game taken away and thought of as a non Halo Halo (I know that makes little sense lol) is not a bad game, its lost what made Halo good for me personally, but they have made a game that any child can pick up and play hoping for it to increase its success..

Time will tell if they have done the right thing or not, i'll play it on and off for a long time to come but the addiction I had to the previous Halo's has yet to appear which means it probably never will.