HALO LEGENDS

SPARTAN117 M6G

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should they make a proper anime or movie of HALO

Halo Legends suckrd! it was like pokemon! I did hear something about a halo movie that they werre going to make after the games by bungie were done but i think they decided to make it after all the halo games were done. the director of the movie District 9 only made the movie because he couldn't make a halo movie, he did write a script about the fall of reach though.

The first 2 parts of Legends were good because they applied and gave a lot of information about the history that many people don't know because they don't read. Also the last one with MC and Kelley that was in CGI was pretty cool.

I hated everything in the middle though. I almost threw the dvd out the window when I watched the anime one with the super powerful kids and the ultra sized brute beating up on the spartan that fell off the pelican. So lame and has no place in the Halo Universe.

The first 2 parts of Legends were good because they applied and gave a lot of information about the history that many people don't know because they don't read. Also the last one with MC and Kelley that was in CGI was pretty cool.

I hated everything in the middle though. I almost threw the dvd out the window when I watched the anime one with the super powerful kids and the ultra sized brute beating up on the spartan that fell off the pelican. So lame and has no place in the Halo Universe.

That part was horrid. I almost threw up.

I saw halo4follower on youtube mention that page. I have yet to check it out. I hope its legit. A halo movie is the one movie I have been wanting to see get made more than anything. The second is World War Z.

I saw they are finally filming recently. That movie should be freaking fantastic.