Flood Gametype must be fixed!!

Delpen9

The flood gametype is fun and all but the customization options literally suck for the flood. You cant do anything to them except change their motion and disable armor abilities. Also, the last man standing always has a waypoint on them. These problems have ruined infection AND EVEN HALO for infection lovers + casual players. 343 i beg you to fix this gametype or atleast add another gametype to make-up for flood modes flaws. what do u guys think?

• Like 2

The flood gametype is fun and all but the customization options literally suck for the flood. You cant do anything to them except change their motion and disable armor abilities. Also, the last man standing always has a waypoint on them. These problems have ruined infection AND EVEN HALO for infection lovers + casual players. 343 i beg you to fix this gametype or atleast add another gametype to make-up for flood modes flaws. what do u guys think?

Definitely agree with you there. 343 made a great decision revising the gametype and bringing it into Halo matchmaking, but they need to give us some more freedom with it! I dont see WHY we cant change the ugly green armor color for survivors, customize the flood loadouts, and of course change some other minor details such as waypoints :/ I strongly believe that for the community AND in the best interest of 343, they desperately need to change this. Just look at how well Halo 3 infection did....