Hey so I live in Denver Colorado and today is December 3rd, 2012 and it's currently 11:11 am. I still haven't received the early access to specializations by email even though I have played online everyday from launch through the November 20th deadline. Just wondering if anyone else still doesn't have their codes, and this is pretty ****ty because I'm stuck at level 70 without anywhere to go. Just looking for some feedback as to when/how I can obtain my early access code and continue gaining XP on Infinity War Games once again.

Thanks,

V

Hey so I live in Denver Colorado and today is December 3rd, 2012 and it's currently 11:11 am. I still haven't received the early access to specializations by email even though I have played online everyday from launch through the November 20th deadline. Just wondering if anyone else still doesn't have their codes, and this is pretty ****ty because I'm stuck at level 70 without anywhere to go. Just looking for some feedback as to when/how I can obtain my early access code and continue gaining XP on Infinity War Games once again.

Thanks,

V

yep same here, in the same problem

I got it :P check all your emails associated with your Xbox and maybe check the spam folder. If nothing google it. Reps made a statement about it

check your email if not try and get le if not your ****** up

Folks, put these posts up at Waypoint, won't do you any good here.