Syko's "Official" Christmas Thread

SykoWolf

Well, I can offer up a 14 day live trail and a red female warrior avatar armor code

I'll look for some other stuff, probably have some stuff lying around.

I wish for a specializations code, maybe an Oceanic armor code, and for the forum to have a safe, and merry Christmas!

Having read al of the post, well.

It kinda warms my heart that so many people donated little things. Makes me wish I hadn't already given my 14-day trial away.

However, living in the UK I have been ****** over by 343i and can't get any specialization codes. I'm a Halo fan boy, stuck at level 70 and well.

It's BS. I was hoping It would just unlock another Specialization but it hasn't.

I'm not picky about which one I'm entered for, I'm just hoping for an extra 10 levels, regardless of the perks and skins that come with each one.

Much love and yet again, it's nice to see people actually in the "Giving" spirit around Christmas.

Thank you for the person who pointed me in this direction, I've forgotten your screen name but it's much appreciated ^_^

I would really like to get the additional specialization codes as the account I started Halo 4 with was expired and then it wouldn't let me renew it and now I can't get my email about the extra specializations. :(

I started my new XBL account after Nov 20th and now I can't get the extra specializations.

My Wish List:

Specialization codes of any kind as I only wish for what I should've gotten in the first place.

Thanks!!

Im still not on the list and drawings are tomorrow! I have a game DXP code that goes with the doritos and mountain dew I'm putting in and I want a Specialization Code so I can get past 70 and get all the extras!

Ok. . . They are today. . . Looks like I missed out again. . .

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope the holidays are treating you all well. I was finally able to break away from my job and play some Halo 4. I got the game on November 26th ish and that's around the time we went to 70+ hours a week for work. Well today on christmas, my holiday gaming time has me bummed. I hit SR 70, and I am no longer able to progress. I did some research and found out I didn't play soon enough so now I have to wait until...? I found this thread hoping someone could grant me a christmas wish of a spare code for the remaining specializations. Any help or information would also be appreciated. I really enjoy the game and also got the season pass today, but am a little mad I see so many people above 70 and I am stuck here for such a dumb reason on christmas, and it kinda makes me wish I didn't buy the map pass today.