Syko's "Official" Christmas Thread

SykoWolf

Guys its amazing how much you have been giving, and id like to thank you all for your contribution , it makes me proud to be a member of 343ICF. Now i know your all wondering what i want for Christmas?

My so called "Christmas List"

Well this song best describes what id like for Christmas :3

Wow this is going along great. There are so many gifts!

How do you plan on giving them out?

And do you have to put something under the tree to get something out. I just thought that might need clarifying.

Well if more then one person wishes for an item, then the names are drawn out, and the winner is sent the code by the person who put it under the tree.

And NO you dont have to give to get.

I have 2 specialization codes, i was going to give them both out, one for contest, but i'll donate one here.

so i give

A specialization Code.

Female Master Chief armor (from CEA)

2 day XBL trial.

Female Spartan 4 armor.

and my Christmas wish:

400 ms points.

Because they're sexy. :D i really love this idea, the best way to spread holiday cheer!

P.S i sent you the codes in PM.

Edited by x5had0wxMa9nuMx

Dear Santa Chief,

I wish for a War Games Haven XBL Theme and/or a Premium Halo 4 Xbox Theme Longbow.

I also wish for Insignia to make Purple and I, a fantastic YouTube outro, or a nice channel header (If we can still have those). :lol:

Thanks you so much, SykoWolf, for this great opportunity. I hope that my wishes come true!

x fingers crossed x

Merry Christmas, and a have happy, good year!

:lol:

• Like 1

imakequilts and I will be putting up a wall hanging size quilt done in quilting style with the unique forum logo and personalized to the member chosen for this gift. I will offer a Men's or Woman's T-Shirt and embroidered with the forum logo and the phrase "I am an Absolute Dog!" I will offer a Baseball hat with the forum logo. I will offer a Specializations code for Halo 4.

• Like 2

Just knowing that there will be a load of happy code receivers here is enough to make me happy for chrismas :D

Also, I am working on trying to get this: master_chief_blue_by_fireyredphoenix-d5kjc28.png

printed on canvas to put under the tree. Just a little something I drew a while back that I think would be great for a fan of halo to own on stretched canvas.

I'll keep you updated on the progress of this.

• Like 2