Hi there... Ima Brony.

EDAN x 130

So yeah, my GT is EDAN x 130. And i love Halo and everything about it. Im pretty fun to hang out with. My favorite gametype is SWAT. I love the fast paced headshot kill stuff. The SWAT matches are always so intense and exciting! In other news, For about 5 years now, ive owned a racing league on Halo called EDAN's Halo Racing League and ive been looking for some new racers if anyone's interested.

And for all the Bronies, im a Brony. I got into MLP in March and I love how happy it's made me. I dont believe that i lost my manhood because i look down my pants and it's still there. If you want to know me as a Brony, my favorite pony is Flitter. She's appeared only once on the Episode Hurricane Fluttershy. She plays a viral part in the show. But I love FLITTER!

So if you want to know more about me or my Racing League, hit me up a message. :D

Thanks for having me!

• Like 1

My favorites are Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch, and i'd love to be in your racing league: sign me up!

Hello EDAN and welcome to this fantastic forum i hope you have a fantastic time here

im a pretty good racer so i may consider it to join

and i will give you your first LIKE :)

Just send me a friend request on xbox.

• Like 1