Thank u 343 for destroying halo 4's online player capacity

Lee James Garry

first of all id like to say my english is not that good but that doesent stop me being right.

now let me get to the good stuff thank u for halo 4 thank u for not making an abortion like halo reach again... the game-play is fast/skilled, the graphics are crisp, and the balance of the overall skill in the game you have done is remarkable to say the least and u took out bloom well done u guys have a brain now someone really droped the ball on this one.

i told u ignorant people at 343 i told u dnt kill halo 4 like u did with reach with a terrible ranking system and what do u do ??? u tell us that ur putting one in 3 months from release well done the totall players online is 10000 right now... well done u think all those players will come back ??? the 1.2 mill that bought it i seriously doubt it stop trying to make halo 4 like cod it will never be cod.

when u dnt bring out a ranking system the online player base dies within 4 weeks and why because i wrote this b4 on the forum begging u not to release the game with a bad ranking system and what do u do u release it with no ranking system other than SR rank which means nothing other than playing alot of games.... well done youve killed a massive player base reach was a terrible abortion of a game and even reach never had less than 100k people playing for the first 12 months halo 4 is out 4 weeks and already 10000 players online theres 20000 on halo 3 !!!!!!!! just because of the ranking system...

its not rocket science.... fix it and fast use your brains and stop trying to force halo into a COD world stop trying to get the 4 million who play COD to play halo its never going to happen be happy with the 1.5 million loyal players and make a good ranking system and keep them playing end of the facts... dumb so dumb....

P.S ridiculously dumb.............................................................. yes my grammer is bad and im still smarter than 343

oh and for god sakes dnt make the ranking system only visable in WAYPOINT IM PRETTY SURE DERP DERP THAT PEOPLE DNT WANNA HAVE TO GO TO WAYPOINT TO CHECK THEIR RANK AFTER EVERY GAME....................... it needs to be in the lobby it needs to be fast it needs to be fun that's the whole point of halo since 2 and 3 that tension at the end of each game PRAYING your rank will Rise from one number to the next being able to show off your rank and feel proud in the lobby of your 45 46 47 48 49 50.

that's what halo is changing that will just make your ranking system Less fun i mean imagine it imagine losing a game and haveing to do the walk of shame aka going into waypoint loading it up to find out youve ranked down i dnt wanna have to log onto waypoint to find out ive ranked down it slows the game down the gameplay and the fun

• Like 2

Of course you're smarter than 343. 343 isn't a person. Their intelligence can't be measured. If you were to say you are smarter than the PEOPLE at 343, you would be very wrong. They're making millions of dollars and you're here complaining.

If you think you can do better, go make a game and see how well it sells.

• Like 6

I rest my case again. Maybe one day 343 will wake the up. Without a VISIBLE ranking system on the console Halo 4 MP will die off just like it did in Reach. It's really not a hard concept. You keep the progression unlocking system to reward players who sit around and play the game all day long, and you implement a ranking system similar to what Halo 2 and 3 had (with a quit penalty) to keep the hardcore gamer happy and to keep the game on that competitive level that no game out there has right now, and no game has really had it since Halo 3.

Edited by Absolute Dog
language

Smartass remarks aside, the guy is right. It's unbelievable the userbase dropped this fast.My bet is that the game is too noob-unfriendly with all matches ending up in Br/Dmr strafe-fest...

its nothing to do with the br/dmr or the strafing the AR is super powerful even mid range so bad kids can still get kills....

its the ranking system thats why no1 is playing theres only so many matchs u can win b4 getting a new helmit/gear/Specializations gets boring playing without a skill based ranking system just gets pointless/boring think about it HALO reach was a worse game in terms of graphics gameplay and fun yet it had 100 K players non stop for 12 months its because it had a skill based ranking system to keep people playing to get outa bronze outa silver into gold into onyx thats the reason the player capacity has fallen... and yes my remarks was sarcastic/aholeish... but thats because im angry im angry they let the player emount drop so low all because they dont put a skill based ranking system in im passionate about halo and want it too succeed and if u think the (PEOPLE)@ 343 having only 10k to 30 k players online at peak times is 343 succeeding after only 4 weeks of release then your dumber than they are and yes my grammer is bad suck on it

you are so wrong also you picture of yourself is lol but rearly you look ******** ugly

could be worse i could have a char from RVB on my pic lmao sad... go watch somthing thats actually good aka arby n the chief

Of course you're smarter than 343. 343 isn't a person. Their intelligence can't be measured. If you were to say you are smarter than the PEOPLE at 343, you would be very wrong. They're making millions of dollars and you're here complaining.

If you think you can do better, go make a game and see how well it sells.

i never said i could make a game i never complained about the game and dont try to correct me on 343/people kk 343 as a company im implying every1 at 343 is dumber than me i would not be a game designer i would be a marketing employeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and id be LIKE PUT A RANKING SYSTEM IN OR THE GAME WILL DIE ITS HALO IT NEEDS A ranking system i love dumb asses like you who think they are smart correcting people when really its you who is the one who is dumb thinking im talking about designing/building a better game than 343 the GAME IS PERFECT THE MARKETING IS TERRIBLE PLAYERS NEED A RANKING SYSTEM TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE .

TO KEEP PEOPLE ADDICTED SO THAT THE PLAYER CAPACITY DOESENT DROP SO FAST LIKE IT HAS NOW MEANING THEY MAKE LESS MONEY FROM MAP PACKS WHEN RELEASED AND U STILL THINK THEY ARE SMART ??? WHEN THE GAME STARTED IT HAD 800K PEOPLE ONLINE ON DAY OF RELEASE NOW IT HAS 30K AT PEAK TIMES AND 10 K AT NON PEAK TIMES THATS A BIG LOSS DUMBO kk.. gg.. i wrote it all in caps to make u understand how dumb u are thanks. i love it how my grammar is terrible never even went to school and im still smarter than u lmao classic

yea kk im wrong and ur comparing cod community to halo hardcore community lol idiot ur not taking into account every halo game that had a ranking system had a higher population than halo 4 has do your homework before saying someone is wrong ok brainless kid kk

You are wrong. I know it. Games too frustrating for noobs (strafe fests) , and all loadouts except wallhack and shield are gimmicks now. End of story. Online pop proves it. COD never needed a ranking system to keep folks in (got one now in League Play tho).

yea kk im wrong and ur comparing cod community to halo hardcore community lol idiot ur not taking into account every halo game that had a ranking system had a higher population than halo 4 has do your homework before saying someone is wrong ok brainless kid kk

its the ranking system that keeps noobs and pros playing halo 3 was harder than Halo4 and noobs played it for years because they played ranked they had a goal of hitting the next skill level.

not a hard concept to understand its like people who work to a old age statistically live longer because they have a job to do they dnt have time to die same goes for h4 no skill ranking system = no job to do = game pop dies fast... i love it how noobs like jackal only see things from their own view they are to stupid to realize that they are stupid and too look at the box from a different angle to see what smarter people see but they dnt have the brains to step to the side and see the box has 4 viewpoints instead of only seeing 1...............................

I rest my case again. Maybe one day 343 will wake the F*** up.

You make it sound like the game has been out for a long time. It's been a month. They are listening to the community and have already changed things about the game in accordance with that.

Also, if you have been listening at all, you would know that the visible system will be out in January.

could be worse i could have a char from RVB on my pic lmao sad... go watch somthing thats actually good aka arby n the chief

I kind of wanted to prevent a flame war, then I read this.

Flame on, gentlemen, flame on.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet.

But the numbers in a new game are always sky high the first 3 weeks traditionally, this included Halo 2, 3 and Reach, same goes for all CoD titles and all Battlefield games and so on. People will play the game more just after release, but the all the hype in the balloon will slowly get out and a realistic permanent population number will emerge.

• Like 1

Did you hate on RvB?

I am sorry but I believe now that all your points are invalid

And returned with saying Arby and the cheif is good. Which it is I am just assuming he likes it because he can relate with the cheif and his ability to put together grammatical masterpieces.

• Like 1

i think its pretty cool that people who get double xp can just play spartan ops for a few days and get level 130 playing a match and earning 12k exp without even competing online against other users is hilarious :fun:

The best is when they think they're MLG and they come into matchmaking and you just dust them. It's a good day.

@James lee

The hardcore Halo players may want a ranking system, but the problem isn't catering for 10k players but for those 200k this game lost in a week.

The CASUALS.

Or do you want a dead game, and 300ms lag in all online matches?

Also, nobody of you hysterics played Reach Arena. It was a deserted place. Why? Because Bungie gave you a FAIR ranking system, judging individual skills alone, not enabling fake "50"s who piggy backed entirely on team mates, like in your beloved FakeSkill of Halo3.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet.

But the numbers in a new game are always sky high the first 3 weeks traditionally, this included Halo 2, 3 and Reach, same goes for all CoD titles and all Battlefield games and so on. People will play the game more just after release, but the all the hype in the balloon will slowly get out and a realistic permanent population number will emerge.

Ofcourse, but if a game dies this fast something is seriously wrong. Halo 3 kept like 500k or above for YEARS. Mw2 kept 900k for atleast two years, Bo1 something like 2mil for a year. Reach held like 500k for a year. Also consider theres way more consoles around nowdays, this means the figures should be atleast equal or rise over time, not drop.

You make it sound like the game has been out for a long time. It's been a month. They are listening to the community and have already changed things about the game in accordance with that.

Also, if you have been listening at all, you would know that the visible system will be out in January.

I kind of wanted to prevent a flame war, then I read this.

Flame on, gentlemen, flame on.

i Bleve MY POINTS are still VALID THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHIPED WITH THE 1-50 SKill system therefore my POINTS ARE STILL VALID they have lost a huge player capacity and it wont return just because theres a ranking system i know alot of people who have already sold the game because it dident ship with a skill based ranking system they wont get those customers back THEREFORE U downsyndrome my point is STIL (VALIDDDDDDDDD)

@James lee

The hardcore Halo players may want a ranking system, but the problem isn't catering for 10k players but for those 200k this game lost in a week.

The CASUALS.

Or do you want a dead game, and 300ms lag in all online matches?

Also, nobody of you hysterics played Reach Arena. It was a deserted place. Why? Because Bungie gave you a FAIR ranking system, judging individual skills alone, not enabling fake "50"s who piggy backed entirely on team mates, like in your beloved FakeSkill of Halo3.

Ofcourse, but if a game dies this fast something is seriously wrong. Halo 3 kept like 500k or above for YEARS. Mw2 kept 900k for atleast two years, Bo1 something like 2mil for a year. Reach held like 500k for a year. Also consider theres way more consoles around nowdays, this means the figures should be atleast equal or rise over time, not drop.

Shows how little u know i was onyx in reach and lemme tell u now reach arena was a win LOSS system i had great stats in many games when my team would lose and dident rank up it was still win loss all that crap about your stats mattering was fake it was win loss shows u knew nothing about reachs system

30k at peak times, define peak time, I work all day go home, fire up Halo 4 and there is 38k playing BTB on its own.

now i know your bull because ive been online at peak american times and peak Europe times peak yourope its about 8000 on btb and peak american about 15-20 k its not been 38k since the first week of release but kk whatever u say bk

OP: Can hardly type a sentence, and yet is still smarter than the entirety of 343 Industries? I must be a freakin' genius.

well done i already stated my grammer is bad english is not my first language and yes im still smarter than u and 343 put together jackal your probably some low level bronzy from reach or legit 20 from halo 3 talking like u know anything about games sadly u dont just sit and be quiet go play some BTB lol

The best is when they think they're MLG and they come into matchmaking and you just dust them. It's a good day.

i dnt hate RVB but in terms of story and coolness its trash in comparison to Arby and the chief im a realist i dnt care which was made first i care only which is better the best/only good episode of RVB was the first one were thery are talking about god and life and so on that made me lol so i was like ok RVB might be good even tho they dnt Curse alot so i watched another 15 episodes and not one made me laugh the voice acting is terrible the plot is boring.... low quality stuff sorry..

You should probably get a new provider of information because all your figures are blown out of proportion.

And returned with saying Arby and the cheif is good. Which it is I am just assuming he likes it because he can relate with the cheif and his ability to put together grammatical masterpieces.

if anything im like arbiter and just to put u strait i like it because of the PLOT is good when i watch it i forget im watching a guy useing toys to tell a story when i watch rvb i realise im watching something boring maybe back b4 arby and chief existed it seemed good but now its been blown outa the water by arby and chiefs story thanks gg no re