Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 5 Memento Mori [Full Ep HD]

mconesource

Spartan Ops Ep 5 Full Episode on Halo 4: Infinity discovers the truth about forerunner prometheans.This is episode 5 of the new feature in halo 4 spartan ops. So it seems that Dr. Halsey was hiding what she new about the artifact from the spartan 4's. Which lead to her being put in holding. While Gabriel Throne touched the artifact to find out how the images from earth had made it so far in space in such a short time, he was teleported to a Requiem which is full of elites.

Chapters

1.Spartan Miller: Infinity Science requests spartan aid investigating anomalies in requiem-wide portal system.

2.Nothing can go wrong: Infinity science has begun to understand requiem's portal system and request assistance in its testing.

3.Everything Has Gone Wrong: The refuge facility is the focus of heavy enemy activity. Additional UNSC forces are being deployed to the area.

4.The Cauldron Base: Forward base magma has placed a distress call. Fireteam crimson is responding.

5. Spartan Throne: Spartan Gabriel Throne has been transported to requiem, without weapons or comms. His current status is unknown.

Not on heroic single. Getting to fight 10 elites with fuelrods and camouflage and swords and snipers with a company of grunts and jackals per wave, is not the easiest thing. Especially when they start spawning around you, or rush you constantly. My god, that first mission with the prometheans and the battlewagon scattershots.... I could barely kill one if I was lucky, before they ******* bamboozad me with their haxness.

• Like 1

Not on heroic single. Getting to fight 10 elites with fuelrods and camouflage and swords and snipers with a company of grunts and jackals per wave, is not the easiest thing. Especially when they start spawning around you, or rush you constantly. My god, that first mission with the prometheans and the battlewagon scattershots.... I could barely kill one if I was lucky, before they ******* bamboozad me with their haxness.

I totally agree. I assumed number of enemies in a mission would depend on the number of people playing, but apparently not. I tried that mission solo twice on Normal, and the transmitters got destroyed both times. And that was with me sitting at an ammo crate popping rockets off left and right. I hopped online, and with four players, even Heroic was cake. But then there are two more "protect the object" missions in one episode? I really wish there were some kind of scaling for number of players.

• 2 weeks later...