The Storm Rifle

McBango513

Storm Rifle  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Storm Rifle is as good, if not better, than the AR or Suppressor?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • They all have their rolls.
  2. 2. Do you think the Storm Rifle should be nerfed, buffed, or stay the same?

• Nerf it.
    • Buff it.
    • Leave it as it is.

post-48255-0-48090100-1354496392_thumb.jpg

Hey everybody! I decided to make this thread to see what peoples' opinions are on the Storm Rifle. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Personally, it is my favorite gun in the game besides the Battle Rifle. If the AR and the Suppressor had a baby, it would be the Storm Rifle. It fills the gap between those two guns, giving it a faster firing speed than the AR, but more accuracy than the Suppressor. According to a poll on Halo Nation, it is actually people's least favorite primary weapon. Then again, after reading a thread on here, it seems quite a few people actually like the weapon. So the question remains, what do you think about it?

The storm rifle and the DMR are my favorite primarys because they are the best in their class of weapon. The storm rifle gives you a great amount of shots to one target before overheating, and you can even use the whole battery without overheating, and if it does overheat, you can immediately press the sprint button, and it instantly cools down. The DMR has a really fast fire rate, is really accurate, lots of kills per magazine, and a high zoom.

I enjoy the Storm rifle. It feels great to go on a killing frenzy with it. It's pretty much the plasma rifle: get in close for a couple shots and a melee, or apply pressure on a weakened enemy around corners and what not without having to reload (mind you, you have to watch the heat).

The storm rifle and the DMR are my favorite primarys because they are the best in their class of weapon. The storm rifle gives you a great amount of shots to one target before overheating, and you can even use the whole battery without overheating, and if it does overheat, you can immediately press the sprint button, and it instantly cools down. The DMR has a really fast fire rate, is really accurate, lots of kills per magazine, and a high zoom.

Yeah, which is why the DMR is a bit over powered; It outclasses other guns in their respective field.

Storm Rifle is the gentlemens machine gun.

Desposing ruffians and hooligans like a sir.

I don't think I could've said it better myself, my good man. Engard! I say as I unleash 150 rounds of plasma right in the chops. Clearly, this is the most gentlemanly gun in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Storm rifle, and Ar are fine. It is the suppressor that sucks hard.

Yeah... I don't think I've ever been killed by a Suppressor when I've had a Storm Rifle out. Even at point blank range it just doesn't do any damage. The funniest thing about the Suppressor is that the Boltshot beats it at close range when the Suppressor is supposed to be the dominant close quarters loadout weapon.