Should you be able to buy Ships

vStealthYx

okay guys i know this is weird but ever since halo 3 i always wanted to be able to buy both UNSC and COVN ships in forge mode , i know this is probably never going to happen but do you think that its a stupid idea or very good , i personally wish they would let you buy them for like $2000

I think its a great Idea the xbox 360 would implode on the thought but it would be amazing. I would love to pull a Star Wars Battlefield 2 and have space battles but with halo. And good luck to you Ackbar I got 90 percent done with mine and ran out of parts so I quit, but if you need any help friend me.

I think its a great Idea the xbox 360 would implode on the thought but it would be amazing. I would love to pull a Star Wars Battlefield 2 and have space battles but with halo. And good luck to you Ackbar I got 90 percent done with mine and ran out of parts so I quit, but if you need any help friend me.

I honestly don't think I'll have enough patience for it. So I'm going to bring in my friends who are good with the Forge to help me out.