Cannot earn commendations, halo 4 servers are offline or you choose to remain as an offline spartan?

kazykd

This has been going on for four days, Im not getting credit towards kills, I cant earn commendations, at first I couldnt play ops, its says im an sr1 (though im earning credit?). I cant even use any loadouts, and im in a new specialization. I've tried resetting my network, logging in and out numerous times? CMON already! When I do play games its overly glitchy such as,

1. Spawn with no body only a reticule
  2. Spawn and stuck in a run animation seeing my gun fire sidewayts etc.

I just dont get all this, from what I read online im stuck on a backup server? WHat is being done to correct this or what can I do? Literally about to trade this in

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing is, many other people are perfectly fine.

This means that the source of the problem originates not from 343 and their servers, but your internet, Xbox, etc. You'll have to fix it on your side. Perhaps you could call up your ISP and see if they know why, but other than that, I don't have any tips. :(

The thing is, many other people are perfectly fine.

This means that the source of the problem originates not from 343 and their servers, but your internet, Xbox, etc. You'll have to fix it on your side. Perhaps you could call up your ISP and see if they know why, but other than that, I don't have any tips. :(

The situation usually happens when people fall into the back up hopper.

• 3 months later...