If it was up to you

SaKenMadRaj

if it was up to you, you had complete control over Halo, what would you do different from 343.

What would you do to Halo to improve the series?

Personally.. I would like to see the ability for people to make custom maps and the whole community being able to access them in a simple manner.. (sorta like starcraft had it)

I would make ranking a lot harder.. When a person is say a 70, that rank would fit their skill not just how many times they played.. some of the worst players are ranked high.. yet its only do to the fact that they have played nonstop...

Any thoughts on this?

I would make the ranking system harder. And make it UNSC Ranks like private, corporal, and ect. I'd make flood with your own colors and have special big maps of it. And added more armor. And make a special thing in the war games for Clans.

• Like 1

I'd go back and redo the sounds. Get the original audio (clips?) for the Covies, weapons, and ESPECIALLY the vehicals and use those instead of the ones 343 decided to go with. I would also change the spartan ops to either monthly or quarterly relases that were more of small campains with different maps. Not just the mutiplayer maps used over and over and over and over.

I would put the exp system in the trash implement a rank based on W/L and K/D.

Increase the time it takes for a weapon to despawn on the map.

Fix Killcams, and if I cant well then I would take it out.

Give the vehicles a slight buff because cmon they are so fragile.

Release more maps on launch.

Nerf DMR one way or another, its accuray at long range is silly.

Fix the problems people have with forge and cutoms.

Hmm...did I miss anything?

And if all this meant putting back the release date then I would definatly do that.

• Like 1