Is Halo 4 actually Halo: Reach 2?

Intactness

Is Halo 4 Actually Halo: Reach 2? My opinion Halo 4 should be based off Halo 3. Why do we have DMRs? Why do we sprint? And Loadouts? This game is called Halo 4 not Call of Duty in Space. 343 Industries... You wanna know why so many people quit playing Halo 4? I know why. Everybody can get to a 130-Spartan, You dont even care for the halo fans from Halo 1, Halo 2, and my favorite Halo 3.You forgot how fun the 1-50 ranking system was. Kids would skip school to play halo, people would actually get mad when they lose, and derankers just made the game harder for the online community. Without any Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 games you would of never of been successful. People bought Halo 4 because its "NEW" and it said "Halo 4" so were expecting its based off Halo 3... Now that theres Spartan 4s you should change the name to Halo: Reach 2...

If you agree, like it, please add me and maybe the community can help Halo 4... FOREVER!

Intactness

Halo 4 should be loosely based of H3. But it needs to evolve. Sprint should've been in since Halo CE or 2. Loadouts? Is been 4 years since H3 and they're S4's, of course they're going to be better equipped.

1-50 rank system sucked so bad in H3 because you could easily boost with friends for a lot of the time. And even buy accounts. It proved little. People weren't expecting Halo 3, they were expecting Halo 4. If you want to play 3, go and play it instead. We don't need a remake with the title Halo4.

• Like 1

Halo 4 should be loosely based of H3. But it needs to evolve. Sprint should've been in since Halo CE or 2. Loadouts? Is been 4 years since H3 and they're S4's, of course they're going to be better equipped.

1-50 rank system sucked so bad in H3 because you could easily boost with friends for a lot of the time. And even buy accounts. It proved little. People weren't expecting Halo 3, they were expecting Halo 4. If you want to play 3, go and play it instead. We don't need a remake with the title Halo4.

To be honest, i was expecting a big improvement over Halo 3......... and i got it :D

Halo 4 is a continuation of Halo 3 in story line and melds together the best of Halo 3 and Reach, The sprinting feature was an obvious choice to include as well as load outs. People LIKE customisation, always have, always will.

• Like 1