Still haven't received you Specialization code? It may be your email...

Super Havoc

Okay guys, I feel really silly. Like REALLY silly.

I was complaining here and elsewhere the whole day about not receiving my code in the email, and even went so far as to sign up to Twitter from that topic, our beloved member, SykoWolf, posted in the hopes of contacting them about an answer to my issue as well as called MS support and waited 30 friggin minutes only to be told that they can't help me.

Anyway, long story short, on a whim I went to xbox.com to look around for updates or answers, and I went to "My Account" after I was signed in, and scrolled to the bottom...and low and behold, the contact email they have for me is NOT the email that is displayed on my 360's dashboard OR the one used for signing in to any MS site, seeing as they all take the same email from you to log in to them.

I go to the contact email I have with them and there is my Specialization code email along with numerous other emails from xbox and 343 about Halo 4 and such that had been waiting for me since the 30th of November.

tl;dr Go to xbox.com and check under "My Account" to be sure that the contact email you have with them is the one you see on your dashboard, as they very well may have sent you your code.

Hope this helps, and sorry to all my UK brethren who can't even get this. : (

To make sure that you are checking the right email

Turn on your xbox and go to dashboard

Go to your Account

Go to Billing Information

Enter your Password

Now it will show the email which the specialization code was sent to

Hope this helped as it worked for me since I was checking the wrong email address every 30 mins

To make sure that you are checking the right email

Turn on your xbox and go to dashboard

Go to your Account

Go to Billing Information

Enter your Password

Now it will show the email which the specialization code was sent to

Hope this helped as it worked for me since I was checking the wrong email address every 30 mins

Yes i checked billing info but the email it says is the one ive been checking every day since the 20th. Please 343 i really want da code cause ive been SR70 since nov. 23rd

• Like 1

i have one for yall. you get the code in a email.put in the code and get the new classes.

well this is not the case for me. i go to yahoo to log into the account linked to my xbox live account

and that yahoo account,to them dosent exist. they looked for me and could not find it. so how is it that my xbox account is still good with no email address,and how do i get my code

Still waiting for my codes yet for the specializations. Gamertag: JTY741 Live in the U.S. : yes Played Halo 4 before Nov 20th: yes Older than 17 yrs-old : yes. On the contrary, I did received the automated 30MB download, but there wasn't anything special about it when it came to the specializations. I've been stuck level 70 for 2 weeks now.

I have been playing Halo since the release date drove 2 towns over to get it from gamestop and i am over the age of 17 and played before the Novenber 20 date and i live in Tennessee yet no codes this was a very poor choice on the makers behalf, why don't they just release it as a downloadable update needless to say i stopped playing halo 4 at level 70 only have 2 specs cant do anything and tired of trying, tired of begging for the codes i was told i would get just, tired of the whole thing its messed up and stupid i know 1 preson not playing isn't going to make a differents but when i go to waypoint to check on any new news about these so called codes and there are people say i got 3 sets willing to sell or trade 2 of them its rediculous just saying