Is there a grenade cheat ?

caloboldo

Okay I'm not even sure that this is the right place to ask this question ( who should be watching for cheaters? Bungie or 343 ) but me and my friends are having lots of bad experience with grenades that explode in contact or literally follow us until they explode... Some have told me about "hosts" or "lags" but I really find it very hard to believe that... Some players also appear to be using over shield making then almost immortals, sometimes taking up to three players to kill then... We love halo but we are really thinking of moving to some more fair terrain if this trend continues... thanks!

nop, in the videos I see they coming and I don't even shoot then, they just explode in contact, sometimes i see they stopping when they should continue their paths... you know the nades should go so far before exploding, but they explode even if the other player is a few feet from me, its very estrange... it only happens in a few matches, sometimes we the same foes... very wierd!!!

Grenades can explode in mid air from other damage, AKA another nade exploding near the flying nade or a bullet impact.

And theres still the instasplode, where in Halo Reach you throw a prefferable a plasma and then you throw another grenade over it and when the plasma explodes it causes the other grenade to explode also, its realy effective in reach also but a bit harder to do than halo 3, if your on a team and you all throw nades in the same place instasplode style its like instant death

And theres still the instasplode, where in Halo Reach you throw a prefferable a plasma and then you throw another grenade over it and when the plasma explodes it causes the other grenade to explode also, its realy effective in reach also but a bit harder to do than halo 3, if your on a team and you all throw nades in the same place instasplode style its like instant death

And thats when i yell "F*king nade spamming noobs!!!" :P