Your Favorite RPG?

I Dont Screw Up

So I was wondering what everyone's favorite RPG is as of late. Give me the name of the game and what console it released on and type of RPG and I'll check it out, my personal favorite RPG is Mother 3 for the GBA... but unfortunately its a Japan only release so I had to find an English patch and emulator just to play it, but that's besides the point. Also, am I the only one irritated at the lack of RPGs on the Xbox 360? (Not counting Bethesda games because they're too easy IMO and i prefer turn-takes) Also, try and not be too hasty towards people who prefer a game different than you do, I want this to be a friendly post. ^_^

Mass Effect Xbox 360. People have trouble considering it a RPG but I think its full on RPG. To customize you Shepard make millions of choices and effect the personality of you crew. The inter series is the best RPG to me. I would Highly recommend this game to any RPG player.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...