343 Has a lot of work to do in December...

SixShooter

It's almost been a month since H4's release and it seems like each week that goes by more and more bugs are being found. Just a couple days ago a new glitch was brought up that allows players to be knocked into certain parts of every map. On top of this glitch there has been the buggy servers resetting people to rank 1, ordinances not dropping correctly, max player glitch in lobby, and glitchy killcam. These are just some I can think of at the moment but theres defiantly more. This game obviously needed a lot more testing and polish. I'm giving it one more month for them to put their **** together before this baby goes up on ebay.

I recall someone comparing this game to a "diamond covered in ****"... So... I guess beneath that "****" there is a solid game.

Also, it bothers me a bit that they're already releasing dlc only a month within the game's launch.... The only logical reason for that action must be $$$ for days.... You can blame 343 or microsoft but I just don't see 3 goddam maps being worth $10....

I'll just go back to me3 mp for fun until 343 polishes the game since bioware can release FREE map/character oriented dlc.