Xbox Live + Specialization Codes [Second Email Solutions]

Kai Hitaro

So my xbox live account is tied to my old email, but the emails arrive on the new one. So the code got sent to the new one. I'm assuming other people have been having this problem, where when they try to redeem the code it tries to create a new xboxlive account. I have the solution.

Open the email as a web page in a new tab.

Log out of your email.

Go to the tab you opened the email as a web page in, and hit the button.

It should now let you redeem your code on your xbox live account.

ENJOY THE NEW SPECIALIZATIONS

similar situation here, though it didn't try to make a new account. I would have taken that as a warning but I hit redeem and now my code is activated on what was a temporary Xbox silver account before I even had linked my Xbox to the Internet. something to do with authentication but i guess I'm screwed.

similar situation here, though it didn't try to make a new account. I would have taken that as a warning but I hit redeem and now my code is activated on what was a temporary Xbox silver account before I even had linked my Xbox to the Internet. something to do with authentication but i guess I'm screwed.

Ouch.

It worked for me. Another possibility is to open the page, copy the code, log into your account and redeem it that way. Either way you'll get the same results, which is unlocking "Specialization Priority Alpha" for download. I didn't realize it was a download until this morning so.. lol.