Everyone, relax its only the first few weeks.

ValentineF

I've heard a LOT of complaints about the game since release. Im just here to say relax. We have only been in the first month after release, they are still doing system work. New playlists, power of weapon work. maps. To everyone who is complaining about there not being enough maps, the crimson map pack comes out REAL soon. so dont get your covie panties in a bunch. Everyone cool? yea? alright, good.

• Like 1

Most people aren't complaining about enough maps it more the quality and size of them. They provided mainly all BTB size maps and no arena size ones except Haven and Relay (not even in matchmaking yet). To top it off the crimson map pack is just adding more of these BTB maps, if you've seen the trailer the new maps are all vehicle playgrounds.

I'm not quite sure why you think it's half-done. The game is fantastic already. SO's work well, the campaign is gorgeous, and the matchmaking maps are polished. Some tweaking needs to be done, but that's the case on lots of games, especially the games in which it's the companies first release... ever.

I don't think the game is half done. The majority of complaints are about server problems, which are now fixed. And the lack of spec codes. Which honestly I wasn't too concerned about. I think of that as a bonus. The game is almost a month old. It was a major release, and unfortunately they encountered some technical difficulties. Which are now fixed. I agree. Good game. Let's calm down a bit.

• Like 1

I've heard a LOT of complaints about the game since release. Im just here to say relax. We have only been in the first month after release, they are still doing system work. New playlists, power of weapon work. maps. To everyone who is complaining about there not being enough maps, the crimson map pack comes out REAL soon. so dont get your covie panties in a bunch. Everyone cool? yea? alright, good.

"Relax, its just rumours"

"Relax, its just the beta"

"Relax, its only the first week"

"Relax, its only the first month"

In 1.5 years we will be hearing, "relax, Halo 5 will fix everything"

We heard all these quotes in Reach and now in Halo 4.

Games should never be released unfinished, I don't know why people think that it is ok for 343 to do this.

Starting to get the feeling the people defending 343 are actually 343 employees undercover lol. Lets be serious here. You can not defend a company that totally botched a game from every angle. We all know where it fails and why it fails. The community is already showing the failure because users of this game are falling about as fast as users of the iOS game draw something. That says fail not success.

I'm not an employee by any means. I just don't think the game is flawed as everyone makes it out to be. I have my complaints about the game, but to me those complaints don't make the game that bad.

I respect your thoughts and opinions. I just feel otherwise.

Yeah this is basically where I am with things. It's got flaws, it does, and they will be fixed, which is why I'm not concerned about it. Maybe I'm just too casual a player, but I'm always having a blast with things and I love the game as it is right now, and I'm excited for it to get better and better.

No relaxing. NONE of us should be expected to pay for a 1/2 done product. It's completely un acceptable.

Question, have you ever purchased any form of technology ever? Because of the rate of how technology is Always improving, anyone can easily argue that all forms of technology are only partially completed.

• Like 1

Starting to get the feeling the people defending 343 are actually 343 employees undercover lol. Lets be serious here. You can not defend a company that totally botched a game from every angle. We all know where it fails and why it fails. The community is already showing the failure because users of this game are falling about as fast as users of the iOS game draw something. That says fail not success.

Darn you figured it out we are all under cover

I mean It could be possible people truly enjoy the game and think 343i doesn't deserve this kind of reaction

Yeah this is basically where I am with things. It's got flaws, it does, and they will be fixed, which is why I'm not concerned about it. Maybe I'm just too casual a player, but I'm always having a blast with things and I love the game as it is right now, and I'm excited for it to get better and better.

I'm the same way. Even back when I considered myself a "Gamer" I would still have liked this game, despite it flaws. At this point though I'm too laid back. It'll get fixed. Most new things have flaws to be worked out.

Question, have you ever purchased any form of technology ever? Because of the rate of how technology is Always improving, anyone can easily argue that all forms of technology are only partially completed.

Lol the worst comparison ever. This game was already made before they had their hands on it! The gameplay formula was already there. They basically just needed to improve the graphics and add more maps! This game is hardly an example of improved technology or improved anything for that matter. It's like taking the technology of a 3d TV set that was handed to you and you decide to make it black and white just because and then try to pass it off as new technology. That is a better comparison.

Darn you figured it out we are all under cover

I mean It could be possible people truly enjoy the game and think 343i doesn't deserve this kind of reaction

There is no possible way you can enjoy matchmaking in this game after playing 10 years of halo. It's not just different it is unbalanced and inconsistent. Balancing in this game would be considered awful even if it was a different game and not halo. Balancing is a complete fail here. Unless you like just sitting in one spot cloaked for every game for 5 hours straight. That's about the only thing you can do successfully in this game. It's boring as hell! If you try to make it exciting by running out of cover you get your head blasted off by 6 campers. How is that fun in any game??

Im disgusted by all the complaining on this forum. I love the game and the only problem i have is the lag that i have despite my awesome internet.

That's like saying I love this car except the engine sucks but I love it anyway lol. We complain because we want a better experience than what was given to us. We want halo back! We don't want to hate 343. Not the point of complaining. We want to love them because they have us halo not because they painted some lipstick on this pig and tried to pass it off as halo. Give me a break. The reason we are even complaining is that we do feel so passionate about this game that has probably been the only game in our xboxes for 10 years. I've played maybe 5 other games on occasion but always went back to halo either that night or the next day because that is where it was at. I had playlists full of friends because socializing was encouraged. Now halo 4 has resulted in not just me dropping halo but literally everyone from my friends list. How is this acceptable?

ussualy when you say relax it means the game is really bad LOL i still play it only with friends can't touch halo 4 alone it's not that good enough of a game for me to spend hours with like halo 3. Mostly people not great at past halo games will enjoy this because its much MUCH easyer for everyone to be decent at the game now because they took everything that made it halo and added everything cod for the scrubbys.

Not starting anything, finishing it. And on to the other person. Do you understand how computer projects, projects in general, and computer programming enginerring science works?

This game could have been put together in less than a month. I guarantee the mapwork was and the templates for everything else was already in place. No excuses, I'm sick of hearing them.

This game could have been put together in less than a month. I guarantee the mapwork was and the templates for everything else was already in place. No excuses, I'm sick of hearing them.

Exactly! And if you examine the maps you'll notice uncanny similarities between the "new maps" and old maps of halo. It's like they took a piece of one map and combine it with small pieces of another and wallah! New map! Give me a break with the excuses! No one excused you when you flunked in school!

Not starting anything, finishing it. And on to the other person. Do you understand how computer projects, projects in general, and computer programming enginerring science works?

Being that I am a programmer / game developer myself I probably understand this much more than you do. But it's fine. I'll let you feel important.

But it's fine. I'll let you feel important.

Not quite sure why this was necessary. He's got a point. Honestly, anyone who says that this game could have been put together in a few months is crazy. I love the maps, especially when compared to Reach. I feel like Reach was much more duller colors, while these maps have great skyboxes and are much shinier for the most part. It make them just fun to play on. I've not really had a bad experience (save with Vortex) with these maps, and they work really well.

ussualy when you say relax it means the game is really bad LOL i still play it only with friends can't touch halo 4 alone it's not that good enough of a game for me to spend hours with like halo 3. Mostly people not great at past halo games will enjoy this because its much MUCH easyer for everyone to be decent at the game now because they took everything that made it halo and added everything cod for the scrubbys.

Wrong. Harder than 3 for most.

Not quite sure why this was necessary. He's got a point. Honestly, anyone who says that this game could have been put together in a few months is crazy. I love the maps, especially when compared to Reach. I feel like Reach was much more duller colors, while these maps have great skyboxes and are much shinier for the most part. It make them just fun to play on. I've not really had a bad experience (save with Vortex) with these maps, and they work really well.

Right. Core mechanics and gfx of this game is stunningly good. Waaaaaay better than Reach and H3.

Right. Core mechanics and gfx of this game is stunningly good. Waaaaaay better than Reach and H3.

Yep, it's what really sucked me into playing matchmaking in this game, and I fell in love with the changes too. I could just run around Haven all day and just look at the textures...