It's past the 30th...

Baeztoberfest

And I still got no code for specializations. I read all the other threads. Be patient. And I have been. Should I start freaking out now being as its the next day?

This is only one of a rather large number of screw ups about the release of this great game lol. Personally I wonder if 343 is trying to kill the Halo series.

Just didn't know if I was the only one wondering what's going on? I mean has anyone heard of any newsletters, posts, or blogs from 343 telling us what's going on or what we should be expecting? I mean sitting in the dark is kinda dumb. And it wouldn't be hard for the company to brief their fans about what's going on.

You're all right. It was a stupid way to handle the dealing out of codes. That being said, the game is still fantastic.

In regards to the OP, go and check the Halo Waypoint forums. 343 has a presence on there and you'll probably get more hard evidence there as well.