To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

I still do not understand why europe gets no codes!!! We get no double xp, no specialization codes and pay just as much for the game.

Why on earth did they decide to just ommit the above for such a large part of their market. Well I am left a little dissapointed as getting the specialization codes for free was all over the net but the info about europe not getting them only seemed to surface after it was out a few weeks!!

Hi My gamertag Is Pariswho

I had the game preordered

I played it thursday and left on a trip for 2 weeks so I'm not sure if it's registered online or not as I played Co op with my Girlfriend

I'm over 17

Please help! I know I'm late I've just been gone and assumed you guys would send the codes correctly.

I got the game release night, been playing since. I have checked my inbox over and over daily. I even called to confirm that yes, my email is correct with my gamertag. STILL NO CODE!! I am over the age of 17, I do live in the U.S.A , and Yes I played before Nov 20th. I just don't get it. I know I didn't delete it because I'm constantly checking my inbox and am keeping a very good lookout for it. This sucks!

Greetings,

I posted two discussion posts both in 343 and Halo 4 concerning my situation. I have sort of received run around by Xbox concerning my matter. I received my free gift email, but it is linked to my xbox account that I delted several months back. I have found out main gamertag I have has main email of aol and secondary of edu. The account I deleted had the main email of edu. Well the code was sent to the Edu account and when I try to obtain the specialization code it pulls up the gamertag that I no longer use. Would you happen to know which and where I would contact to have this matter resolved and fixed. I haven't redeemed any codes due to not linking to the proper gamertag. Any help would be appreciated because I'm in final week in school for tests and do not want to miss out on this unlocking of specialization.

Kurt

ok i have a problem: i never received the email to my account i checked in spam and in the inbox, I did get it on the console but i dropped my remote and it landed it clicked delete. so i never saw my message and i contacted xbox live support and they told me that they cant retrieve the email and i don't know what to do :(((((((((((