Should I buy the Wargame Pass?

Goobus

So I only bought the Halo 4 standard edition cause I just got an xbox 360 and when I preordered halo 4 it was all out of Limited edition etc. I dont have the wargame season pass and was wondering if it was still worth buying. You save 15% on all map packs but you also need to spend money to buy that season pass so how would that save you any money? If it does, it would be very little anyway, since it cost 2000 MS points to buy and thats $33 in Australia. I dont know if its worth spending money just to save a little for future DLC. Any Suggestions?

Cheers

The season pass costs 2000 Microsoft points, and allows a free download of all map packs when they are released (if you download them from the Halo 4 in-game store). The regular map packs will cost a total of 2400 Microsoft points. I say buy the pass. Not only do you save 400 MSP, but it comes with the Strider and Scanner helmet, and another in game emblem.