Will you buy the New X-box?

Vendetta

• 3 weeks later...

The only way I'll buy the new Xbox is if it has the same price as the current 360 Slim model does, with the 250GB HDD of course and if it doesn't have that BS where you can't play used games and have to have a constant internet connection to play games. If it does have a little bit of a hefty price tag I'll pick it up once it drops but, if it has the previously stated additions then I'll not be getting any of the new consoles......ever. I refuse to pay $60 for a game I MIGHT not like and be told "Oh well" by sellers. If this was implemented you should be given a 7-10 day window once the code is activated to decide whether or not you want the game. I spent $50 on a used copy of Armored Core V and that same day I returned it. I would hate to go buy a game for that much or more and not like it and want to return it to get something I'll actually enjoy and be told I'm SOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely! I am looking forward to XBOX (insert official name here)! XBOX and XBOX 360 are both great consoles and I think the next gen XBOX will continue that tradition, I'm certainly looking forward to the new HALO games.

I won't however, be camped outside of Best Buy three days before console launch, I'll wait a few months for the launch chaos to die down then get my XBOX when they are more plentiful, but I will get it as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna wait until it comes way down in price me thinks. Just going on some of the rumours I've heard I'd be unwilling to pay for it at full price if they all turned out to be true, especially the always online rumour.

I've got plenty of games still to finish on the 360 anyways so I'm sure they can keep me amused until the price drop happens :)