Will you buy the New X-box?

Vendetta

If the X-box 720 ( Officially named x-box) came out but you couldn't use X-box 360 games on it, would you still buy it? (Keeping in mind, that unless you keep the 360, you won't be able to play any previous halo games)

Only for Mass Effect 4.

• 2 weeks later...

If the roomers are true and the next xbox will be some kind of cheap toy with fokus on kinnect then no. I will have to give up me gaming hours to something else. I will be so disappointed if thats how it is i have been a xbox fan for many years. But if the next gen console cant do more than match a mid range pc of today there is no way im going to buy it.

Nope..not buying it. I will end up at one point getting it for my kids, but for me...no. Halo is not enough to keep me as a customer soley, when there are far greater choices and graphic quality on a kultitude of platforms.

Kultitude =P

I dont think I will buy it unless it has great reviews for the games that get released and I see visual evidence of it. I may move to PS4