Jetpack discussion

GooBak

I'm sure there are many people out there, like me, that think the Jetpack kinda ruins the game and makes geometry obsolete. Now I know asking for it's removal may be a bit much, but I do have some suggestions to help make it a bit more balanced. Please add your suggestions/opinions too.

1. Drastically reduce amount of time of flight

2. Increase cool down

3. Don't allow shooting while jet packing. This is my personal favorite. This way the jetpack can still be used for mobility while restricting the ability to abuse the height advantage given from flying and shooting. You would still able to shoot in the air, just not while pressing the jetpack button.

4. Put the jetpacker in 3rd person momentarily, like the thruster pack.

I'd really like to see what a slayer match would be like if everyone used jetpacks.... even better on a map that forces players to use the jetpack.

Really jet packing people, generally, A) suck at shooting or B ) are terrible.

Disagreed. I love shooting while jetpacking. In fact, I think it takes a bit more skill to shoot effectively while airborne. Death from straight above.

I'd really like to see what a slayer match would be like if everyone used jetpacks.... even better on a map that forces players to use the jetpack.

Disagreed. I love shooting while jetpacking. In fact, I think it takes a bit more skill to shoot effectively while airborne. Death from straight above.

Thats what I was saying haha, takes more skill in H4, therefore people suck at jetpacking/shooting.

Thats what I was saying haha, takes more skill in H4, therefore people suck at jetpacking/shooting.

Oooh I get it. lol

I was trying to picture what it would look like if a player who just really cannot even shoot period did nothing but jetpack around in matchmaking.

ps - thruster pack is the shizz for rizz