Team Snipers, bring it back!

Mallard27

Team Snipers has been an option in every halo. Why would 343 make it rotational? At the credits end, 343 states, Thanks for trusting 343 with Halo. I don't remember having a choice nor am I happy with 343. Campaign was pretty terrible but matchmaking changes are appreciated. However, rotating a favorite playlist like Team snipers is irresponsible. Bring it back and have different variants of No secondary weapon, Alien sniper rifle or pistol. Why is this so hard.

Side note: if a company takes over a main title such as Halo, you would think they would preserve as much as possible and change very little in order to keep the fan base. Instead, 343 changed everything but master chief's voice and some of the main weapons. I really do like the matchmaking changes but it would be nice to have advanced the sniper rifle fire, compared to halo 3 instead of keeping it comparible to reach which predates halo 1.

• Like 1

i agree please bring back team snipers thats all i played on all the halos im starting to think i should had got cod black ops 2 sense they dont have the game modes i play (team doubles, team snipers) i like team swat but i like to change it up a little so please bring back team snipers

• Like 1

I absolutely love snipers too! I'm glad they had it in the rotation for a little while, but it'll be back and I'm sure that the demand is so high that it will become permanent. 343 has to do things by the numbers for now, so just give it a little bit of time and I'm sure in a week or two it will be back and be permanent.

They need to put it back in like ASAP! All I did on Halo Reach was Team Snipers and I waited 2 weeks for it to go in. Then they take it out before I even get a chance to have a real go at it on Halo 4...... :I

ALSO as a side note: They need to do something with Forge.... It's bad to say that Bungie took the maps in Reach and made them from the Campaign, making them feel relatable in a way, but it looked kind of lazy. However to make up for it they did something awesome and added custom forged maps.

However 343 have done the opposite, they made unique maps not based on Campaign so they feel nicer to play I guess. Then did pretty much nothing with Forge in terms of Multiplayer Matchmaking..... Half the maps made don't really work that well with Team Snipers as a gametype so if they bring it back I hope they do something with the Community to find good forged maps soon because I honestly miss it. :(

Im binning this game if team snipers isnt back within 1 week. Im a cod fan but i thought id give halo a go i bought this game solely for the team sniper mode and its gone... im gutted! what a waste of £40

CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK 343? FFS... NOT HAPPY!

Why would you buy a game for one game mode...

I could not agree with you more sir. It's a travesty for them to leave out team snipers. That is a playlist that has been on every Halo since matchmaking began. I'm sure they'll but it pack in but there is no reason why they should take it out. I certainly hope 343 is making some fixes to the playlist if they're going to remove such a great playlist. I also hope the beam rifle is implemented the next go around.

Strictly made this account for this. Ok, i for one rarely play video games. When i do i'll only play halo. Only game i have interest for. I literally would play 90% snipers. I know some people are saying "why would you only play one game tight" for those of you saying that, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. I don't understand how a game type almost as popular as team slayer isn't here permanently. How could you leave odd ball but take out snipers? Not picking on oddball but its no where near as popular. Or how hard would it have been to just leave it and add whatever game type it was replaced with? Of course instead of working on game types like snipers they are worrying about making money selling maps.

Team Snipers has been an option in every halo. Why would 343 make it rotational? At the credits end, 343 states, Thanks for trusting 343 with Halo. I don't remember having a choice nor am I happy with 343. Campaign was pretty terrible but matchmaking changes are appreciated. However, rotating a favorite playlist like Team snipers is irresponsible. Bring it back and have different variants of No secondary weapon, Alien sniper rifle or pistol. Why is this so hard.

Side note: if a company takes over a main title such as Halo, you would think they would preserve as much as possible and change very little in order to keep the fan base. Instead, 343 changed everything but master chief's voice and some of the main weapons. I really do like the matchmaking changes but it would be nice to have advanced the sniper rifle fire, compared to halo 3 instead of keeping it comparible to reach which predates halo 1.

Finally some people who see the glaring issues with Halo 4. Bring it back, add a headshot medal and I will play the game twice as much.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/21632-a-list-of-fixes-for-halo-4/ check out my post for Halo 4 changes

I absolutely love snipers too! I'm glad they had it in the rotation for a little while, but it'll be back and I'm sure that the demand is so high that it will become permanent. 343 has to do things by the numbers for now, so just give it a little bit of time and I'm sure in a week or two it will be back and be permanent.

What does that even mean? "343 has to do things by the numbers?"

How about 343 just explains why they took Snipers out of matchmaking?