XBOX Live Gold FREE This Weekend and ACL Training Camps

Persian

xboxlivelogo.png

Source(s):

Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Live Gold subscription service will be unlocked and open to all users in 15 selected countries.

The countries included in the promotion are Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States.

All users within these countries who own an Xbox will be able to use all customized entertainment and gaming features available through the service.

The promotion runs from now through Sunday and includes access to services such as online multiplayer, Internet Explorer and the like. Apps that require outside subscriptions, like Netflix and Hulu Plus, will still require their associated ancillary subscriptions to function, but will otherwise be accessible.

logo.jpg

As part of the promotion, Xbox is making available a series of Halo 4 training boot-camps, giving gamers the chance to train with Australia's top players.

Starting at 19:00 AEST tonight, gamers can choose to play train with:

Camp 1: Sniper - with "Blaze ACL"

Camp 2: Slayer - with "Hopey ACL"

Camp 3: Support - with "Halvo ACL"

Camp 4: Objective - with "Ogre 1 ACL"

Simply send them a friend request.

Also, visit Australian Cyber League for more events as such.

@Adamj004

Feel free to delete this thread or lock it once you've posted an official thread, I just wanted to spread this around as quickly as I could

• Like 5

well it's basically a free gold weekend so silver members get a taste if gold for the weekend

That's what it seems like. That's another thing that Halo 4 did well... they included a two-week free trial in the box instead of those lame 48 hour ones that usually come with it.

• Like 1

That's what it seems like. That's another thing that Halo 4 did well... they included a two-week free trial in the box instead of those lame 48 hour ones that usually come with it.

That 2 week trial got me through to my next paycheck. 343 knows how to take care of their fans.

Guess not anymore lol, all the complainers make them look like crap. Even though they aren't.

People complain because they can. They aren't the ones making the games. When they grow up, they'll understand... Maybe. I doubt it. Okay, they won't. They're all terrible.

People complain because they can. They aren't the ones making the games. When they grow up, they'll understand... Maybe. I doubt it. Okay, they won't. They're all terrible.

You aren't as old as me on here, these complaints are frustrating to everyone.

You aren't as old as me on here, these complaints are frustrating to everyone.

I believe you. But, there's no way to rid of them. I'm sure there will be a lot more complaints about the multiplayer with this free Xbox LIVE weekend.

Ogre1 ACL sais that the gamertag doesn't exist. What do?

Ogre 1 ACL*

First off a mod could move this over.

Second, tell me if I'm wrong but do we get free xbox gold now??

Yep, sorry for the late reply, Dad had to upload some videos onto my laptop.

Throughout the weekend, as a promotion, every account will have Xbox Live GOLD enabled. Not that big of a woop if you already have gold, but for those who have yet to renew or purchase it, It isn't too shabby. Also gives people a taste of GOLD if they haven't had a Gold account yet.