Ordinance drops.....

salvage18

hey guys, well... this is about the ordinance drops. i have only played a total of 2 days on match making, and so far is GREAT! love how halo is back in action. However! i have notice that the ordinance drops seem to be... unbalanced. Now, i dont know if its just me? but most of the matches i have been in, the other team always seems to get the best ordinance. I meen all snipers, rockets, and whatever team im on nobody ever seems to get a good ordinance. I meen come on! Besides the HORRIBLE camping that takes place, this is my biggest complant. So, with a little help from you guys, let me know if im missing somthing here, do you have the same issues? is there somthing i dont know about odinance drops?

Thanks guys. hope to hear some feedback.

As far as I'm aware, ordinance drops are completely random - no matter what happens, you're just as likely to get a Needler, Frag Grenades and a Speed Boost as you are to get a Fuel Rod Gun, SAW and a Damage Boost.

It could be that your opponents are getting better weapons at the start, meaning they're more likely to stay alive and thus get new ordinance drops more frequently, or just that your opponents are choosing to call in Rocket Launchers while your teammates are requesting Pulse Grenades. Some people just prefer different things: while I like to replace my secondary weapon with something bigger as soon as I can, other people might just be very happy with their starting weapons, and will only call in for grenades or powerups, if they use them at all.

Anyway, if you are just having a run of bad luck with ordinance and teammates, I hope it improves soon!

• Like 1

@Redstar. ya i figured as much... oh well. Ya, could just be having some lame teammates.lol.

@Unknown. YES!!! this is exactly what is happening in games. to the T! all people do is get the best wepons and camp. camp. camp. Hardly anyone go's out to fight. They are in some bunker, or behind a rock.(with a green glow) But! when people do play the field its a blast.

thanks guys for the feed. for real. see u guys on the battle field :bananachief:

hey guys, well... this is about the ordinance drops. i have only played a total of 2 days on match making, and so far is GREAT! love how halo is back in action. However! i have notice that the ordinance drops seem to be... unbalanced. Now, i dont know if its just me? but most of the matches i have been in, the other team always seems to get the best ordinance. I meen all snipers, rockets, and whatever team im on nobody ever seems to get a good ordinance. I meen come on! Besides the HORRIBLE camping that takes place, this is my biggest complant. So, with a little help from you guys, let me know if im missing somthing here, do you have the same issues? is there somthing i dont know about odinance drops?

Thanks guys. hope to hear some feedback.

POD was 343's way of making sure Halo 4 was firmly in the realm of casual games. They made sure to add a ton of hidden information and controllable actions so good players cannot dominate as easily as they used to be able to. The skill gap is much shorter now.

• Like 2

Loving the whole Ordinance Drops. Great addition to Halo. I think the Ordinances should be completely random, because a lot of the times I get the same combination. It's weird, but other than that I like it.

If you ask me, with today's technology, they should make real life Ordinance Drops for food. ;)

• Like 1