This is so very sad.....

Zelda

So I found this on my way to checking my email. After reading it, I am sad to say, our beloved humanity seems to be sinking ever deeper in the world of the online Web.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hello-hashtag-parents-baby-girl-twitter-inspired-name-220500698.html

But if this is the case, I hereby name my next child 343 Community Forum. I am kidding. :rofl:

• Like 3

One pair of idiots named one of their children "Deese", i take it as in "Deese es madness"

Names hold power, a powerful name is never forgotten or a beautiful one. I don't know what's got into people these day's, even getting married they take on two surnames, so what happens when two people marry with two surnames each?

Now don't get me wrong my little girl was almost called Cortana, almost. However after thinking what would life be like for her we went for the more conventional but also quite unique Briar-Rose (as in Sleeping Beauty from the Grimm Tales)

Wasn't there someone in the vicinity with a brain that could have said "Now that's a nice name *poker face* but how about something a little more conventional?" or alternatively "You must be out of your mind on the drugs we gave yo to give birth we'll let you think about it for a while."