Multikill Timer

mosh

After playing Halo 4 for a few hours, I noticed that I was getting multikills a lot more often than I normally would. I get double kills pretty often, but I was scoring triple kills every few games and over kills more often than usual. I checked to see why, and found that the time between kills for multikills has changed from 4 seconds to 4.5 seconds. Thoughts?

They made it easier for kids who normally could not get multikills, have a chance, especially with the Dexterity tactical package. Faster reload means easier multikills. I honestly think they should change it back to normal, the 4 seconds was fine.

Thats exactly what they did. I also agree with you, they should change it back. Overkills are no longer as epic as they used to be though. Sometimes that 4th kill was barely outside your range, and this new extension will give players that extra shot they need to make overkills happen. Halo 4 montages are going to be very "meh".

I don't think it's that big a deal. An extra half second isn't that much time. I know there are a lot more multi-kill medals, but is that really a bad thing? It's just a medal, it doesn't actually help you in any way. Except for the commendations which only unlock the armor. Which to me, isn't that big of deal.

I've been pulling overkills and triple kills like theyre nothing lately.

It just isn't a big deal for me to get overkills. To me 4 kills in a row is 4 kills in a row. I don't really care about getting the overkill medal for doing it fast. It's not like getting more overkills will make your Spartan stronger than the person who doesn't get an overkill. I'll admit I've seen more multi-kill medals in this Halo than any other. It just doesn't really bother me.