specializations for standard game owners

Major4x4

I read somewhere they said you will get the email by Dec 1st. However, I would like to know if the specializations with eventually be available to everyone? I just bought the game yesterday so I missed the deadline. I also know a lot of people will be getting it for Christmas.. so will we all be left out?

I read somewhere they said you will get the email by Dec 1st. However, I would like to know if the specializations with eventually be available to everyone? I just bought the game yesterday so I missed the deadline. I also know a lot of people will be getting it for Christmas.. so will we all be left out?

You are correct. An email to the address associated with your GT will be sent out prior to Dec. 1st, so you'll have it sometime between now and Nov. 30th.

As for your question, Ryuuzaki_L, yes they will be made available to everybody else in time. Don't know what that timeframe is currently at the moment, but they will be unlocked for everybody when 343 sees fit.