Teamates suiciding after running out of ammo????

littletunny

For someone to have to commit suicide to get more ammo is stupid. I've run out of ammo quite a bit with the Carbine I never have a problem picking up another precision weapon. Also you can follow a team mate and pick up a weapon from one of their kills or from them when they die.

They need to stop peoples primary weapons from despawining so quick or reinstate standard weapons to the maps, in BTB you have more than a 50% chance of just getting killed looking for ammo or a gun as its played out at long range.

Cannot blame the people who do this ending their own spree to stop the enemy getting a kill seems like good team play to me!!!!

They need to stop peoples primary weapons from despawining so quick or reinstate standard weapons to the maps, in BTB you have more than a 50% chance of just getting killed looking for ammo or a gun as its played out at long range.

Cannot blame the people who do this ending their own spree to stop the enemy getting a kill seems like good team play to me!!!!

That figure (50%) is very inacurate. I have never came close to running out of ammo in BTB. Their are too many weapons in a BTB to even think of running out; If you do run out of ammo, get in a vehicle?....

Is this what it has come to?

Its actually better for someone to kill themselves when they run out of ammo rather than wonder aimlessly through the maps looking for ammo and risk getting killed by the enemy.

Why do kids do it? Seems kinda cheap to me.

I am getting sick of stubborn players calling people 'kids' just because they do something that they disagree with. Grow the hell up.

Secondly, some people do it because most of the time when you try to look for another weapon, you'll be killed before you even know it.