Halo 3 VS Halo 4

mosh

Am I the only one who like Halo 2 the best? :hope:

I prefer Halo 3 but that's not to say that I don't thoroughly enjoy Halo 4.

Nope your not alone but I am not part of that group.

My list is thus:

1: Halo CE

2: Halo 3 ODST

3: Halo 4

4: Halo 2

5: Halo Reach

6: Halo 3

7: Halo Wars... (I cant stand this game)

• 2 months later...

I think Halo 3 will always be my favorite Halo game for several reasons. The maps were much better than the ones from Halo 4 and although the forge was simpler I liked it better. I will always like the brute shot and chopper. Basically it had everything it needed, the only thing I didn't like was that if you lost two matches you'd lose an experience point, which was kinda annoying. Halo 4 feels more like 3 than Reach ever did but isn't perfect yet. If they added a map pack containing the Halo 3 maps the game would be ten times better. Also they shouldn't have gotten rid of any of the game modes even if they plan to leave them in because people played all of them, I personally miss social slayer and that whole playlist. Also I think the Halo 3 music was better, although all of the Halo games have amazing music.

Halo 2 had the largest skill gap of them all, playing online in halo 2 PC for the first time in years has shown me that in spades. The only thing that's easier then halo 3 is the sniper rifle. The halo 2 sniper rifle is a side swiping machine.

I personally enjoyed halo 2 more then any other title.

I'll give you a good example, I had a battle rifle from halo 2 in coagulation (blood gulch) and got into a range that was ideal range for the DMR from halo 4, I couldn't even HIT the guy. Cross-hairs right center mass on him. I was so used to using rifles from that range that it was a joke. The DMR has retarded range, too much range.

It's not that the BR has too little range in halo 4, because it's actually very close the range of the halo 2 BR, but the DMR just can shoot SO MUCH farther accurately that its no contest, and makes the whole game stupid.

In halo 2 if you were REALLY far away from someone you didn't have much to worry about so long as you strafed and kept moving into cover. I would get slapped if I said the same thing for halo 4.

• Like 1

Halo 3 is better if you're good at the game.

With Halo 4 people constantly depend on Armour Abilities which I strongly dislike.

Having camo as an ability is stupid xD

Halo 3 there was no sprint, no Armour Abilities it was a lot more fun and harder.

Sprint in halo sucks :(

Plus I prefer the playlists in Halo 3, having a social side and a ranked side was so much better! Made sense, wish they would do the same :D Don't hate me but my god I wish CSR was visible in game :P

Overall Halo 3 was better. Less weapons is better. :D

MAPS! Forgot about maps, my god how much better the maps were. Guardian, Pit and Narrows... ******* cooooooooooooooooooool.

• 3 years later...