Machinima Group recruiting

dmentia

Hi my names Danny ive decided I am fed up with seeing all of these terrible machinima's and terrible youtube commentators out there and ive decided that I want to make a youtube channel to benefit others aswell as myself, so I am looking to get some people together and create some of the best machinima you have seen.

I will need:

writers

forgers

reviewers

voice actors

body actors

editors

also my HDPVR is broke at the moment so I am in need of someone to record my clips.

we will do:

montages

commentary's

series

walkthrough's

tutorials

and much more

so if your interested message me on xbox: dman whittle or skype: dmentia95.

thanks for your time.

Halo full-length machinimas are a lot of work. You need to have disciplined people to help you out.

I will volunteer for voice acting in machinimas and commentating on gameplay. Just send me details or add more information to the original post.

Halo full-length machinima's are a lot of work. You need to have disciplined people to help you out.

I will volunteer for voice acting in machinima's and commentating on game-play. Just send me details or add more information to the original post.

this is not just for 1 machinima this is a group for YouTube we will be growing but picking the right people to grow with we just need to find the talent, for example we have now just found a graphics artist who is VERY GOOD and hes doing our logo,avatars,banners now. we are looking for a cast that are dedicated and a team that will be able to get **** done instead of most groups that waste time but it will take time to choose the talent as I have said. we will be doing things like Photoshop tuts, everything we have 3 up-loaders who do different things, for example I make montages and machinima and commentary's, another will upload walkthoughs, tutorials, some gameplay and another will review and edit our videos if need be.

plus were only taking people who are talented at what they do and whether we need them or not

still looking...

• 1 month later...

Hey, my name is chris and if you're still looking for people, i would be interested. I would be up for doing most things. Although im unexperienced in actually creating machinima i have a great passion for it, especially Halo & Minecraft machinima series, and i would be more than willing to help in any way i can. Im not sure whether id be any good at commentating or voice acting but im more than willing to try! I'm willing to give anything a go and hopefully ill turn it to be helpful to your machinima group.

Thank you very much