Rob T

Legit is the way to go. Although boosters don't really affect me, so it doesn't matter much.

I've seen a lot of people get all hot and bothered over boosters, but I honestly don't find it to be THAT terrible of a thing.

I mean, yeah, it's not really playing by the rules, but since it doesn't affect people, then I don't see why it should be such a big deal.

My ex BF ( sad history ) helped me few days ago to boost it, i was bored and stuck at lvl 70 ( still ) soo i asked him to help me to doit..

I readed this few days ago also, but we did not affected others game i'm sure of that.

I'd rather just grind out the commendation legitimately, like I did with Hail of Death and Exterminator (Both are pretty easy, honestly). Boosters will be boosters, it never makes you a better player to have different armor. People can boast about it all they want, but since it's normally safe to say the 11 year old with the .6 K/D didn't unlock the armor legitimately, so it never affects me.

i guess you could say boosting for it, but the way i did it i only had 1 friend play with me and we played regicide. We still fought eachother but we had a bet on who could assassinate who the most in one regicide game. I won. it still gave it a legit ending, and in the end we both got our armor. But hey to each their own honestly. boosting in halo doesnt really affect anything. all armor (specializations aside.) are purely cosmetic