Inconceivable on Gauss Canon

Mooredoor

Can't find a video, but that is a nice line. My best is a little short (unstoppable I believe, not a perfection), but I got it in about 3-4 minutes of play. I'm trying to get Unfrigginbelievable, but you need a very good driver to live long enough for that. The hard part is that you need to get virtually every kill for your team because of the 1000 point limit.

Usually the Gauss is taken out really fast by either plasma grenades, the tank, or a plasma pistol.

It isn't that hard. The Gauss hog has pretty incredible aim, and a good driver can keep enough distance to avoid plasma grenades, most power weapons, or plasma pistols. The tank is dangerous, but if he was red team his team would likely get the tank or destroy it quickly.

The only things that can really destroy it at any time are snipers and the spartan laser. The railgun is pretty much just a nerfgun version of a spartan laser, and probably could work despite being a really horrible weapon normally. On Exile, you wouldn't have to worry about those except from earned ordinances, and the other team won't be getting very many if you are killing them as they spawn.

(FYI, blue team tends to respawn out in the open, leading to easy kills for the Gauss hog. Normally I get 20 kills with it if I manage to steal when it respawns if I'm red team)