Getting Specialization Code With a bad e-mail

Nicholas Alan Putnam

I read that the next 6 Specilizations will only be able to be downloaded through a code sent to your e-mail adress associated with your gametag. the email adress associated with mine is so old that i do not remember the password or anything about it... i have tried to change it to my actual e-mail but have had no sucess. is there any other way i can get that code or something, i pre-ordered from gamestop, but it was not the legendayr edition so essentially all i can figure is that i am screwed royally

You're "screwed" when it comes to getting early access to the other 6 specializations, it sounds like. But they will be all released and unlocked in time, so eventually you will get to use them. When that will be is anyone's guess, though. Sorry I can't be more help, but maybe somebody will get an extra code they'd be willing to give you?

• Like 1

I changed my email yesterday and was told it should be fine. Contact XBox Live Support and they should be able to help you get it changed. My guess is that if you get it switched before they send the emails out on Nov 1st then you should be good.

***December 1st, my mistake.