What do you get for beating 1-4 on legendary?

Zachary Reich

You get the pleasure that comes with beating a game on the hardest difficulty. I'm not aware of any special unlockables.

Not much pleasure is earned through beating something that wasn't hard to begin with considering the fact that you don't have to go back a checkpoint everytime you die. There better be a reward for beating all 5 chapters on legendary besides the achievement.

Not much pleasure is earned through beating something that wasn't hard to begin with considering the fact that you don't have to go back a checkpoint everytime you die. There better be a reward for beating all 5 chapters on legendary besides the achievement.

I never said it was actually a difficult play through. And as far as I know it's the achievement only. But you don't have to beat them on legendary to get the achievement. Do you? You can beat them on any difficulty. There are some other achievements that require you to do things on Heroic or harder.

• 1 month later...