We Need Better Custom War Games!

Flippant Sol

We Need Better Custom War Games!

Because of the recent hype of precision weapons being unbalanced, it is obvious that the maps are one of the biggest influences on the hype, due to that most maps are oblong and stretched, what we need is a tight corridor map, something like mazes, but that are actually oriented to the competition. These tight corners and hallways will lead to our great ascendance of gameplay that we truly desire as loyalist Halo fans. Thus, this is once we were forced to with Halo: Reach, and It's going to take some hard dedication and some serious builders to orchestrate these masterpieces that we speak of. And so I call out for you strong forgers alike, in the hopes that we can revive the spirit of custom War Games in hopes that the affordable experience that was once lost shall return. Now you may be dumbstruck by my vocabulary, but do not be frightened, for I am one of you as well. I am humble and relaxed, but I must have the efforts to stop an inevitable fate that we will succumb to in our future, known to us as the File Browser's defeat in Halo: Reach, and I simply won't let it happen again... I also call out for you who seek rich flavor of custom gameplay in my occasional lobbies of such. If you feel the need to start anew, attend for me at the gamertag of DeathRhinoAC130.

post-30937-0-81446900-1353984286.jpg