Ordnance drops

Blawson

So are the ordnance drops completely random? Kind of a noob question I know but I've been getting the same ordnance drop all day long and it's starting to annoy me...

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm pretty sure they're random but idk. Mayb u get them 4 certain kinda kills or sumfing.

U should b able 2 get vehicles as Ordances on BTB. That would b pretty kewel.

So are the ordnance drops completely random? Kind of a noob question I know but I've been getting the same ordnance drop all day long and it's starting to annoy me...

Am I doing something wrong?

They're definitely random, there's nothing you can do to alter what originally drops. Once you hit 50 you can unlock the Tracker specialization, which will allow you to change for another random selection if you don't like the one you get.

As for them repeating, I think mine do it a bit too sometimes, and it might have something to do with the selection you make, mine tends to be shotguns, rocket launchers and sticky launchers most times now, I can't remember ever getting a damage boost...

U should b able 2 get vehicles as Ordances on BTB. That would b pretty kewel.

You don't think there's enough vehicles already?

After playing a little longer I still got the same ordnances. There was one time I got an incineration cannon. Other then that nothing...

I don't get it. It's starting to get very frustrating when I get a needler and the other team gets a binary rifle