The BR should be better than the DMR in close-mid range...

popje

Yes, the DMR is harder to aim but when you dont miss any shots, its better than the BR, maybe the BR is better for most of you, but for good players against good players, its definately the DMR that is better, in any range. I can already see the MLG playlist being DMR only unless 343 do something. The DMR is better in long range and I totally agree with this, but being better in close range is not cool at all, especially that the BR is meant to be better in close range... The main problem with the BR is that it take 15 rounds (5 bursts) exactly to kill someone (correct me if im wrong) and with the small lag and randomness in halo, it makes the BR almost always a 6 shot kill weapon, unless in melee range or with the host. Here how i'd fix it, make it 4.3 shot (13 rounds), this way, it will make the BR always 5 shot and will make it better against damaged targets, making it a more reliable and better weapon in close-mid range.

• Like 1

First off. 13th bullet kills not 15th. Will edit after I read the rest

LOL... That is how it already works.. I could contend with a slight accuracy increase on the BR. IDK about any changes to the kill speed. I need a few months to have a chance to be bored enough and octagon test these weapons to get a grasp on the Skill to use vs killing power difference with them.

After the first update I'll have had time to consider and I might support increasing the ROF.

yeah mybad lol, I said correct me if im wrong because I wasnt sure, still it doesnt change my point, the BR must be better than the DMR in close range.

At best it should be closer. I personally support a skill curve balance where the hardest weapon has the best peak performance. So I can support making them close but not outright better because the BR has 3 chances to get a headshot with every shot so getting a Body kill is almost impossible.