Spawn Point Frustration

Admiral Ackbar

Am I the only one who finds the spawn points in this game really frustrating. In campaign you get really bad checkpoints which results in terrible spawn points. In Spartan Ops the spawn points are constantly in the middle of a group of enemies. So there's no way to survive and it will constantly spawn you there. Very rarely in Spartan Ops does it spawn you at a secondary spawn point. That's pretty frustrating. In War Games the primary and secondary spawns are almost always overran with enemies. I can be a little more understanding when it comes to War Games because you're playing with real people, and you can't ever predict what they're going to do. But in Spartan Ops and Campaign how can the spawn points be so consistently bad? I know it's too late now for them to make any major changes. Maybe in the upcoming DLC and future Spartan Ops a little more thought can be put into the spawn points.