I've been waiting 5 hours and I'm still stuck in back-up servers

Sami

No Spartan Ops, stuck at level 1 and with near-empty playlists.

I just wasted an hour on the phone with Xbox Live suport trying to fix this and they said I got booted out because the servers are full and that only 343 knows when I'll be allowed back in.

So here I am. I don't want some empty platitudes about how they're working to fix the technical issue, I want someone who works at 343 to tell when exactly I'm gonna be allowed to play the game I paid 60 dollars for and why exactly I got booted from the servers for my whole day off while the servers are working fine for most people.

I want an answer and I can be annoyingly persistent about it.

its clearly something wrong with one of the servers that holds the data to our gamertags. we are the sad few who get screwed and since the majority of players can play with no problems 343 can try and keep it hush hush and act like nothing is happening. Servers full not letting us in???? thats utter bs from the xbox live rep because that would basically mean 343 is denying us the right to play the game while giving other players preferential treatment. Basically we could probably get a refund if we tried hard enough but sadly it would take a class action law suit.

3 frickin days now and I still have the same problem. So is 343 just determined to pretend this problem doesn't exist because the majority of players aren't suffering from it?

What's the phone number for 343's office? I want to yell at someone until I get a refund for the money I spent on a game that DOESN'T WORK.

TRy unplugging your router for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. Your IP should reset itself from their servers.

I had it unplugged for half an hour and I'm still getting the exact same problem.

I'm going to bump this topic every day until either the problem is fixed or 343 stops trying to hush this up and actually responds to the hundreds of people suffering from this same issue.

3 frickin days now and I still have the same problem. So is 343 just determined to pretend this problem doesn't exist because the majority of players aren't suffering from it?

What's the phone number for 343's office? I want to yell at someone until I get a refund for the money I spent on a game that DOESN'T WORK.

I had it unplugged for half an hour and I'm still getting the exact same problem.

I'm going to bump this topic every day until either the problem is fixed or 343 stops trying to hush this up and actually responds to the hundreds of people suffering from this same issue.

Like I said on another forum, just being annoying and immature about it will get you absolutely nowhere. Have you even tried to delve deeper into this problem, or are you just complaining? It sure sounds like the latter to me.

no fat chicks its hard to find a solution to a problem when the game company that is having said problem wont even admit they are doing something to fix it, calling xbox live= some lady telling you servers are full at 10 Am eastern time lol. basically straight up lying. plus you cant even find a way to contact 343 studios. We are on 343's forum and we cant even get a simple yes we are trying to fix it. and when we access our data online it states we have never played halo 4 even though ive beaten it and im sr40

Pro tip, play solo.

LOL good one !

Like I said on another forum, just being annoying and immature about it will get you absolutely nowhere. Have you even tried to delve deeper into this problem, or are you just complaining? It sure sounds like the latter to me.

i agree and Sami there is no problem playing solo or just custom/match makeing games and Forge mode is allways fun. Just try have fun with the other modes

me and my husband play on the same console....i can play.....he cant... figure out that one!!! it is total BS

HAHA lol that funny normaly the other way around!