Halo 4 Is The Worst Game I've Ever Played

Faceburn22

Ok for starters dont get me wrong this game has an amazing campaign, which is the only reason im glad i bought it. Second the multiplayer is just down right terrible. Only 3 maps ever get voted and its boring as hell. The Dmr is so dang overpowered that it makes the game no fun because i wanna use the br and carbine but theres no point when i can you a gun with a higher kill rate and more power, it takes the variety out of it. I know its only the third week but the only updates they put out are stupid ass playlists. On a match today on ragnarock (which i think is the worst map on the game) i couldnt even jump in my own base without getting sniped/dmr'ed. It was impossible to get a kill and it was rediculous. I personally loved halo 3. I spend over 5 days of multiplayer on it and had a blast all the time with my friends. But now its just boring as crap and i play one match and i pop out the disk and decide to play a half ass decent game, unlike halo 4. If i could sell halo 4 and get my 60 wasted bucks back, i would go and buy BO 2 with a huge smile on my face knowing i dont have halo piece of **** 4 anymore.

Ok for starters dont get me wrong this game has an amazing campaign, which is the only reason im glad i bought it (Agreed). Second the multiplayer is just down right terrible. (It's not for everyone I guess) Only 3 maps ever get voted and its boring as hell (I feel you here even if I wouldn't say that it is boring... just slightly repitetive). The Dmr is so dang overpowered that it makes the game no fun because i wanna use the br and carbine but theres no point when i can you a gun with a higher kill rate and more power (The OP is 1000% about this one. If you play H4 right now there is little to no reason to even touch the BR or Carbine unless you actually think that they are better at mid range or for Nostalgia purposes), it takes the variety out of it. I know its only the third week but the only updates they put out are stupid ass playlists (There is probably an update in the making. Is it logical to say that because they haven't released an official balancing update or patch that they shouldn't try to improve the game in other ways as well?). On a match today on ragnarock (which i think is the worst map on the game) i couldnt even jump in my own base without getting sniped/dmr'ed. It was impossible to get a kill and it was rediculous (Sounds more like you were playing a team that out-skilled you). I personally loved halo 3. I spend over 5 days of multiplayer on it and had a blast all the time with my friends. But now its just boring as crap and i play one match and i pop out the disk and decide to play a half ass decent game, unlike halo 4. If i could sell halo 4 and get my 60 wasted bucks back, i would go and buy BO 2 with a huge smile on my face knowing i dont have halo piece of **** 4 anymore. (Shouda Cuada Wouda)

• Like 1

I think most of us agree that it is frustrating being in a very one sided game, and these are sometimes too common, but I tend to have more fun with these sorts of games because revenge medals become more common, assassinations more glorious.... On Ragnarok it's a bit harder, but wait it out man, the game is solid, the DMR is only op in the right hands, and against those with little care for dying and who are quick to anger when they do so.

If you spent the $60 because you wanted to play Halo, and you love the campaign but can't find yourself at the top of the board in MM... Practice. Have patience, stay calm, and practice. If it's being done to you, it is entirely possible that one day you will be in the situation to dish it back, and some.

Think a little more carefully about the title of your next post. :)

I feel you about the maps (can't wait for the map packs to be released) but I completely disagree about the DMR. I'm one of the guys who use both the DMR and the BR, and I LOVE it when people use the DMR on certain maps, because they end up giving me a killing spree. For this reason I think I have more sprees from the BR than I do from the DMR.

• Like 1

I feel you about the maps (can't wait for the map packs to be released) but I completely disagree about the DMR. I'm one of the guys who use both the DMR and the BR, and I LOVE it when people use the DMR on certain maps, because they end up giving me a killing spree. For this reason I think I have more sprees from the BR than I do from the DMR.

me too just cant wait to play some fresh maps.

Just curious, but which maps do you feel that the BR does better on?

The DMR takes the same amount of shots as the BR and Lightrifle, and fires pretty much at the same rate as the BR. I do think the DMR needs to fire just a bit slower, but overall the weapon balance seems pretty good.

Everything besides the first statement is a good observation, except I must remind that the LR kills in 4 shots, accounting that you are using the ADS feature and hitting the headshot. When hip-firing, it takes 6, instead of 5 being what the BR and DMR are currently set at.

Everything besides the first statement is a good observation, except I must remind that the LR kills in 4 shots, accounting that you are using the ADS feature and hitting the headshot. When hip-firing, it takes 6, instead of 5 being what the BR and DMR are currently set at.

I know that the Lightrifle takes 4 shots to kill when scoped, but when unscoped it is a 5 shot kill. You can test this in Forge or Customs to see for yourself. The Magnum takes 6 shots, however.

• Like 1

Each person is entitled to feel the way they do... But for me.. this is the best halo EVER.. im loving the game play... i personally wasnt a fan of reach.... kept playing Halo 3 online up to the day that Halo 4 dropped...

of course the game will improve.. as they ad maps and different game types.. which they have arleady done to a degree...

For me.. the only complaint if i were to complain... was that i wish the campaign was just a little longer... but i enjoyed every moment of it..

• Like 1

I think 343i is taking WAY more crap than they deserve at this point. Like Neurotic Kasper said its only the 3rd week. Sure we would all like a flawless game on release day, but lets face it they sold millions of copies of a game that's "incomplete" in the eyes of some fans, so why wouldn't they release it and then work on it like they are now to make money. Don't give up on Halo 4 just yet, 343i plans on making headway on fixing the bugs and trying to perfect the game. Pretty much all games nowadays don't release new map packs within the first 3 weeks. Just give 343i some time. They're working hard to make a good name for themselves and to live up to the "bungie" status of creating Halo games.

• Like 2

I know that the Lightrifle takes 4 shots to kill when scoped, but when unscoped it is a 5 shot kill. You can test this in Forge or Customs to see for yourself. The Magnum takes 6 shots, however.

None of your complaints really have much weight to them. I mostly use the BR and I can take down someone using the DMR just fine. The DMR takes the same amount of shots as the BR and Lightrifle, and fires pretty much at the same rate as the BR. I do think the DMR needs to fire just a bit slower, but overall the weapon balance seems pretty good. It was only impossible for you to get a kill because you were A.) not paying attention. or B.) not very good at the game. Plenty of people, myself included, do just fine killing others and going positive. Plenty of people, myself included, also have little trouble out playing a DMR user. It isn't the game that is voting on which map to play. It's the playerbase. It isn't the game that is causing you to play so poorly so often. It is you.

You are so right people need to stop crying about the game and learn how to adapt to the changes made to the game

Ok for starters dont get me wrong this game has an amazing campaign, which is the only reason im glad i bought it. Second the multiplayer is just down right terrible. Only 3 maps ever get voted and its boring as hell. The Dmr is so dang overpowered that it makes the game no fun because i wanna use the br and carbine but theres no point when i can you a gun with a higher kill rate and more power, it takes the variety out of it. I know its only the third week but the only updates they put out are stupid ass playlists. On a match today on ragnarock (which i think is the worst map on the game) i couldnt even jump in my own base without getting sniped/dmr'ed. It was impossible to get a kill and it was rediculous. I personally loved halo 3. I spend over 5 days of multiplayer on it and had a blast all the time with my friends. But now its just boring as crap and i play one match and i pop out the disk and decide to play a half ass decent game, unlike halo 4. If i could sell halo 4 and get my 60 wasted bucks back, i would go and buy BO 2 with a huge smile on my face knowing i dont have halo piece of **** 4 anymore.

Okay you've successfully caught the attention of people by saying this is the worst game you've ever played, which is obviously not true since you said it has an amazing campaign. While I agree with many of your points, you need to stop overreacting and let us know in a calm matter why you currently are dissatisfied with the game, as many of the other people on this forum (including myself) are also not happy with halo 4 as of now.

Well I have a 2.20 K/D and I use the BR not exactly seeing the problem there. It is by far not the worst game you have ever played trust me.

Sure the game has its issues but thats no reason to get all upset about it. It had issues they have been pointed out.. the first day infact like multiple times, so lets build a bridge and get over it.