PopDeer

First off I'd like to thank 343 for a job well done. Halo 4 is a fantastic game period, however I feel there are some improvements that need to be made.

The thing that bothers me and seemingly a lot of my fellow players is that in the new Flood gametype you cannot change the loadouts and appearance for the flood. I was hoping it would be you could make it more like Infection from Halo 3 and Reach, where we have the ability to change everything about the infected players. I really hope you will update this because it REALLY hurts custom games.

Another issue is the ability while forging to slow the speed of the objects you move by using RS and LS. This ability was given to us in Reach and it really helped line up objects, but don't get me wrong magnets are fantastic, but they have their limitations.

Lastly, if a map like Halo 3's Sandbox could be included in future DLC that would be awesome. Impact, Erosion, and Ravine are great for forging, but they all lack a really big natural flat area which I and i'm sure many others enjoy.

If anyone else can think of anything that was seemingly left out of Halo 4 feel free to post them below and hopefully 343 will update these issues.

First off I'd like to thank 343 for a job well done. Halo 4 is a fantastic game period, however I feel there are some improvements that need to be made.

The thing that bothers me and seemingly a lot of my fellow players is that in the new Flood gametype you cannot change the loadouts and appearance for the flood. I was hoping it would be you could make it more like Infection from Halo 3 and Reach, where we have the ability to change everything about the infected players. I really hope you will update this because it REALLY hurts custom games.

Another issue is the ability while forging to slow the speed of the objects you move by using RS and LS. This ability was given to us in Reach and it really helped line up objects, but don't get me wrong magnets are fantastic, but they have their limitations.

Lastly, if a map like Halo 3's Sandbox could be included in future DLC that would be awesome. Impact, Erosion, and Ravine are great for forging, but they all lack a really big natural flat area which I and i'm sure many others enjoy.

If anyone else can think of anything that was seemingly left out of Halo 4 feel free to post them below and hopefully 343 will update these issues.

I completely agree with you. Also the lack of flying vehicles. There have been so many in the halo universe yet all we have is the banshee to work with. Falcons, hornets, and even the pelican could be added to forge in future maps, preferably one the size of forge world.