Fix the retarded servers and ordonance drops

Dvine1989

So 343 made a ton load of money but they can't produce a game that's playable online?

Problems I've found:

- ordonance drops disappearing or popping up in places that you didn't call them into

- one person lags make a whole game lag

- people start leaving games and there are game stops, disconnections and more lag

- half of the server- games i join have lag issues of one sort of another ( and it isn't my connection as I double checked and it works fine on all devices and games in the house)

Before editing match making please ffs fix your servers!!!

Co-op online experience:

- almost all games I join have lag! SpartanOps is a joke most of the time there's lag of any kind!

I hope Halo 4 doesn't make players as game hosts for the game because thats the worse idea you could ever have and also remember there is no block between USA and EU players which means you (343) didn't compensate for the lag and ping difference of people playing from different sides of the world.

So please fix the god given servers connections of somehow matchmaking/spartan ops in general as its no fun trying to play like this 6 times out of 10.

Halo 4 does, indeed, use the host system. I'm no expert in the benefits of hosting versus using dedicated servers, but the host system does kind of blow from my experience.

And yes, I've seen erroneous ordnance drops, too. As well as other little glitches that I'm sure would have been cleared up already if they had released a beta for the game as they should have.

• Like 1

Ya im really disappointed with this game as well I've been a halo fan since halo 1 that's why i bought halo 4 but all the bs that happening is making me want to convert to cod because i feel like 343 just ripped everything from cod in the first place they just put spartons an some og halo weapons very disappointed they have ruined halo in my opinion

Ya im really disappointed with this game as well I've been a halo fan since halo 1 that's why i bought halo 4 but all the bs that happening is making me want to convert to cod because i feel like 343 just ripped everything from cod in the first place they just put spartons an some og halo weapons very disappointed they have ruined halo in my opinion

My point is that the online experience is bad due to lags, although there are few lucky people out there who experienced none, but the game is still good and has a few bugs which needs fixing asap. Don't go off topic please!

Hey op, its p2p. If the host is half the world away, it doesn't matter what connect you have. The game will lag anyway from the sheer distance data has to travel. Pray for more people joining matchmaking so the matchup service can pair people closer to each other into matches.

Or pray 353 implement a forced local search option that neglects all but low ping and bandwidth.

Spectral Jester; yeah. 343 matchup service does really well with the population at hands I gotta say :)

p2p vs dedicated servers is not that easy to judge. I assume p2p is far superior "connect"-wise if population is high, and all participants get real close to host (ping-wise). Dedicated servers probably gives a more even performance, but not tops, and start to shine as nodes are mire spread out. Cheat/manipulation issues aside then ofcourse (ded srv better in that aspect).