team snipers GONE! ........

FLEMISH

what are they thinking!!!!!???? this is s stupid they are really going to take game types out of this game!? and why keep swat its so stupid and easy team snipers takes skill this really what 343's going to do.... man im done with halo for a long time till they fix this ****.... and really file share still down... the fun things in this game are being taken out and arent even here yet im waiting till map pack comes out.

I agree 100%. . .I myself am i sniper fan, its literally the ONLY playlist I've played since H3. . .Please keep the Players in mind when dropping playlists. . . My friends list is composed of the top 50 snipers in the world for Reach. . .I speak for ALL of us snipers when i ask You 343 to bring it back, Please!! I pay Microsoft a lot of money for 3 diff accounts( Kozza Koughs, k o m a lkindsl, a glob of wax) to keep active TO PLAY SNIPERS!! i will not support H4 anymore until Snipers is brought back. Big Mistake. Watch your Newly released game drop players like flies.

Add me Fatai Aim for Team Sniper customs

I use Halo 2's team sniper settings

No Radar

Beam Rifle secondary

and nades

Only thing that sucks is that your name pops up on peoples screen even though they don't see you which means less sneakingness and forces everyone to play the same if they want to win which is to play aggressive. I play somewhat aggressive but one of my cousin's doesn't and this hurts his playstyle. Enough rant add me if you want to run some Team Snipers customs Halo 2 style which is the more competitive way and more fun way.